**and another dumb cubs fan throws hr on the field

milwaukee mike

have you been to the world series? there aren't 90,000 cameras, more like 10

i agree with you in theory but i've never heard of someone doing that and then selling the real ball

You think if you go to the ws you have a better idea as to how many cameras there are? That's odd. You've reached your data limit.

Why not just bring your own ball and say it's the HR ball, Mike? The 90,000 cameras are phones recording everything. Including your own, or your friends, who could record it. There are many things you could do to make this simple. They know where that HR ball is right now and it was, apparently, thrown onto the field.

Do you suspect it would be hard to find the guy who was tossed a ball that said "go fuck yourself" on it? I suspect there may be witnesses. I suspect you could determine a ball was beat up when it was in the air, on the field, and being tossed into the stands.

But I have not been to a ws game. They are probably not prepared. Bring HR balls, set up 7 friends around the of and one of you claim you were the one you has the HR ball. I'm sure it will work, the real HR ball will be impossible to distinguish, we will be rich. We could be the first people to catch 3 HR balls in a game with only 1 HR, that would be historic.