The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its too bad, guy has all the talent in the world. The int mayfield threw in the EZ, Peterson made a heck of a play. I thought ODB gave up on it.

I'm sure Ron Rivera will be the hot name tomorrow, it would be a good hire.

Idt Browns will be able to land him, but I agree he’s #1 and I’m sure Urban Meyer is up there too

Bad News Browns

NFL Network's Mike Silver reports Jarvis Landry is one of "multiple" Browns players who yelled "Come get me" to the Cardinals' sideline on Sunday.

It's the same line Odell Beckham reportedly shouted at various teams earlier this year. Landry was shown in a heated spat with coach Freddie Kitchens on the sideline Sunday but the latter downplayed the scene in his weekly press conference, stating it "doesn't surprise him" since he likes the "energy" and "passion the guys plays with." The 6-8 Browns have been nothing short of an unmitigated disaster, having any bright blips consistently overshadowed by off-field issues and unwarranted drama. Whether it's Kitchens' fault or not doesn't matter since the team will still undoubtedly hold onto him for another year to avoid admitting their own mistake.

Please share your thought on Mayfield's long term prospects?

I'll be honest: he seems to have lost his "it" factor that he had the last half of last season. Some people with more football knowledge than I have say it's because teams have enough video on him, and he is very limited/one-dimensional. I wanted to deny that, but it's looking to be true.

I his defense, though, you have a team with coaching issues and personnel issues, and that is beyond his control.

I say he is a middle, or slightly higher than middle of the crowd NFL-level QB.

I'll be honest: he seems to have lost his "it" factor that he had the last half of last season. Some people with more football knowledge than I have say it's because teams have enough video on him, and he is very limited/one-dimensional. I wanted to deny that, but it's looking to be true.

I his defense, though, you have a team with coaching issues and personnel issues, and that is beyond his control.

I say he is a middle, or slightly higher than middle of the crowd NFL-level QB.

I agree, last year he showed a lot(also got some breaks), and everyone still had vivid memories of winning zero or near zero games. He did not improve this year, IMO, but it's not like I watched all their games either. Maybe he did show and i missed it?