The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this scroll across the screen Browns relieve Freddie Kitchens of duties as NFL head coach as i was catching the postgame press conference watching the Titans game where they just clinched a AFC playoff spot.....

The Browns ought to hire former Packers HC Mike McCarthy i heard he was on their radar......

Deemer, on 03 Jul 2019 - 05:57 AM, said:

Titans stink. 7-9

The Titans blow. Entire NFL and referees against Browns this year. Penalties were horrific. Push off on OBJ one of worst calls I’ve ever seen in an nfl game. Titans clear holds on Henry catch....

That being said, it’s 1 game. I love the media piling on.

Onto to NY!

Welp they might stink and they might blow but they beat the shit out of Cleveland 43-13 in the first game of the season.

Now 17 weeks later the season ends and the Titans are officially in the postseason for the second time in three years. They also clinched their 4th straight winning season. Just got of the Chiefs forum they were glad they didn't have to face Tennessee who have won three straight games vs KC including a playoff game at Arrowhead in Jan. 2018.

The Titans have the NFL leading rusher in Derrick Henry who also has more explosive plays including a 99 yarder than any player over last 3 seasons,the NFL rookie of the year in WR AJ Brown who first rookie in NFL HISTORY to have 1,000 yards w/ 64 or fewer receptions and first rookie since Randy Moss in 1998 to have 4 or more 50 yard plus plays and QB Ryan Tannehill who is the NFL leader in passer rating at 120.0 as well as second in completion percentage.

Anyway i hope your Browns get it all figured out.....

CLEVELAND BROWNS--2020 opponents

Home: Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Texans, Colts, Eagles, Redskins and Raiders

Away: Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Titans, Giants, Jaguars, Jets and Cowboys

Wow looking at this schedule of Browns opponents next year i see Tennessee get to play you guys again but this time on our turf. Cleveland recently closed out the 2019 season which was their 16th losing season in the last 17 years and they haven't made the playoffs since 2002. So this was their 17th straight year with no postseason and 16th losing season out of the last 17 seasons with the one winning season coming in 2007 over 12 years ago. Yikes.

One more thing bro before you start saying another football team stinks it would be wise to look at the team you support and look at them really hard first........ :bulb

Also during the last 4 seasons the Titans blew out New England 34-10,whipped Green Bay 47-25,beat Seattle 33-27,beat Baltimore 23-20,beat K.C. twice at Arrowhead 19-17 and 22-21,beat New Orleans at their place 34-28,beat Philly 26-23 coming off their Super Bowl year,beat Denver 13-10 coming off their Super Bowl year,beat Dallas 28-14,beat KC in Nashville 35-32,beat L.A. Chargers 23-20,etc. so they've won some tough games. :bulb

So a team that just wrapped up their 4th straight winning season and their second playoff berth in three seasons with a recent playoff win in Jan. 2018 at K.C. 'stinks' right???  :bulb

But the team we all know you support that has had 16 losing seasons over the last 17 years and haven't made the postseason since 2002 nearly 18 years ago so they don't 'stink' though?    :laugh

:scratch