Fuck the CFB playoff committee

WeinkeToWarrick

Bunch of fucking douchebags.

I laid -200 that Washington would be #4, and these fucks decide to throw a one loss shit team in their spot. All probably to make a splash and start a conversation.

Fucking political bullshit. A&M should have lost at home to a shit Tennessee team.

A&M?

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

That's a joke, they are worse than my Vols with 7 turnovers and half the roster at home.

They need OT to beat a Arizona team with no QB and a punt return to beat Utah

They won't win out so it don't matter any way

I have WMU higher thme

A punt return with multiple blocks in the back. It was absolute bs that they let it the td stand, that was pac-12 cheating but all leagues do it.

Clemson is easier to pick apart and they have not smoked anyone like Washington has.

Without a doubt. Clemson doesn't belong in. Louisville doesn't belong in the top 15. Wisconsin doesn't belong in the top 20.

Louisville doesn't belong in top 15 even though they're 7th in computer rankings, and Wisconsin doesn't belong in top 20 even though they're 11th?

no way are there 20 college football teams better than Wisconsin, who are you gonna put above them that's borderline top 20?  western Michigan?  Nebraska?  Miami?

Louisville doesn't belong in top 15 even though they're 7th in computer rankings, and Wisconsin doesn't belong in top 20 even though they're 11th?

no way are there 20 college football teams better than Wisconsin, who are you gonna put above them that's borderline top 20? western Michigan? Nebraska? Miami?

Louisville needed the most absurd luck to secure a miracle v UVA and needed nearly as much v Duke.

Wisconsin just tied a Nebraska team, at home, that isn't very good, tied an Ohio state at home, lost to Michigan, struggled with Ga st, and needed lsu to decide not to take a knee to avoid that loss. They're ok. The infatuation with them is silly. I hope my Vols get to play them in a bowl, it will be just like the other big ten teams they played. Wisc is extraordinarily limited.