Fuck the CFB playoff committee

WeinkeToWarrick

Louisville needed the most absurd luck to secure a miracle v UVA and needed nearly as much v Duke.

Wisconsin just tied a Nebraska team, at home, that isn't very good, tied an Ohio state at home, lost to Michigan, struggled with Ga st, and needed lsu to decide not to take a knee to avoid that loss. They're ok. The infatuation with them is silly. I hope my Vols get to play them in a bowl, it will be just like the other big ten teams they played. Wisc is extraordinarily limited.

ok so then Nebraska doesn't belong in the top 20 either

name some teams outside the top 20 that would do better against ohio state/Michigan/Nebraska/lsu

I guess it must be tough for a Tennessee fan since they only go to 6 bowl games in the last 12 years instead of 12 like Wisconsin... but you could say that stuff about pretty much any college football team

under mofome logic "Tennessee tied a fcs school (lol), lost to a shitty south Carolina, etc"

Tennessee had a chance against a top team and lost by 39 points.  you won't hold that against them but you hold an overtime loss to ohio state and a 7 point loss AT Michigan against Wisconsin.  weird

“We do not (include) margin of victory in any way,” Hocutt said. “Winning is important but the committee over the last two days, as well as last year, serving on this body, we do not talk about margin of victory. We look at quality wins and the performance of that particular team up to this current week’s rankings.”

Makes sense.  So a 3 point win is the same as a 30 point win :doh

“We do not (include) margin of victory in any way,” Hocutt said. “Winning is important but the committee over the last two days, as well as last year, serving on this body, we do not talk about margin of victory. We look at quality wins and the performance of that particular team up to this current week’s rankings.”

Makes sense. So a 3 point win is the same as a 30 point win :doh

OT wins should be ties. What happens in OT is luck. The NCST game is a loss for Clemson, guy missing a 27 yard Fg is hope, not football.

name some teams outside the top 20 that would do better against ohio state/Michigan/Nebraska/lsu

I guess it must be tough for a Tennessee fan since they only go to 6 bowl games in the last 12 years instead of 12 like Wisconsin... but you could say that stuff about pretty much any college football team

under mofome logic "Tennessee tied a fcs school (lol), lost to a shitty south Carolina, etc"

Tennessee had a chance against a top team and lost by 39 points. you won't hold that against them but you hold an overtime loss to ohio state and a 7 point loss AT Michigan against Wisconsin. weird

Oh Jesus Mike off the reservation. No sense trying to have a conversation when you're all emotion.

Tennessee had a chance against a top team and lost by 39 points. you won't hold that against them but you hold an overtime loss to ohio state and a 7 point loss AT Michigan against Wisconsin. weird

Eh what the hell, I'll help you out.

Under my logic, which doesn't change based on any team I root for, I said Tennessee should be unranked after they beat app st. Oooops? Your problem is you pretend to know what I've said or think and you don't have a clue. You get defensive and don't simply ask where I'd rank Tennessee to, perhaps, make a real point, you just make things up bc you're defensive.

It's not tough being a Tennessee fan, not for me, and you'd know that if you knew anything about my love for them rather than pretending to understand it. I can't wait for the game this weekend. I love every single game week the same every single year. You don't understand didley.

Wisconsin bowls in the last 12 years, I believe Tennessee played them in one. I'm guessing Tennessee won. Just a guess. Last Wisconsin national title? You've turned this into a pissing match bc I think Wisc is overrated. You were so upset with people's inability to disagree respectfully yesterday, but here you are behaving in a manner you claim to hate. Weird.

"under mofome logic 'Tennessee tied a fcs school (lol), lost to a shitty south Carolina, etc'"

That's not logic, that is the reciting of facts. Yes, my favorite college football team stinks. That's ok with me, milly.

You just made things up and pretended they were true bc I think Wisc is overrated. Brilliant.

Eh what the hell, I'll help you out.

Under my logic, which doesn't change based on any team I root for, I said Tennessee should be unranked after they beat app st. Oooops? Your problem is you pretend to know what I've said or think and you don't have a clue. You get defensive and don't simply ask where I'd rank Tennessee to, perhaps, make a real point, you just make things up bc you're defensive.

It's not tough being a Tennessee fan, not for me, and you'd know that if you knew anything about my love for them rather than pretending to understand it. I can't wait for the game this weekend. I love every single game week the same every single year. You don't understand didley.

Wisconsin bowls in the last 12 years, I believe Tennessee played them in one. I'm guessing Tennessee won. Just a guess. Last Wisconsin national title? You've turned this into a pissing match bc I think Wisc is overrated. You were so upset with people's inability to disagree respectfully yesterday, but here you are behaving in a manner you claim to hate. Weird.

"under mofome logic 'Tennessee tied a fcs school (lol), lost to a shitty south Carolina, etc'"

That's not logic, that is the reciting of facts. Yes, my favorite college football team stinks. That's ok with me, milly.

You just made things up and pretended they were true bc I think Wisc is overrated. Brilliant.

:flag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...