Life insurance question

IAG

As a roommate only. We did date longgggg. ago for a year or so and I ended it. We were platonic roommates for like 15 years though, up until I came back here. Then he met the gf and she moved in. So to answer your question I would be interested in him as a roommate and best friend type, but that is all, regardless of situation.

He would be good for you. Let's get rid of the bitch.

He would be good for you. Let's get rid of the bitch.

Think this could be a good Winter StickOurNoseIn project

IAG needing inspiration to get out of house....so she walks increasing mileage daily to help (good ol') Chubby Checker get down to the 220 range over 18 months and he then works on keeping the crabgrass out of lawn....as for the LazyWench, there are other lovelorn suckers all over Colorado

I think you guys are misreading this a bit, He's not really complaining or in complete dire straights. He does have some debt though, and I thought maybe I could arrange something with mutual benefit that's all. He has never, and would never ask me for a thing.

And ftr he does do side jobs and works weekends when available..

Think this could be a good Winter StickOurNoseIn project

IAG needing inspiration to get out of house....so she walks increasing mileage daily to help (good ol') Chubby Checker get down to the 220 range over 18 months and he then works on keeping the crabgrass out of lawn....as for the LazyWench, there are other lovelorn suckers all over Colorado

Hahahaha. No. I broke his heart once, wouldn't do it again,,,and then he watched me date 3 or 4 other guys while he was my roommate. This is his first serious gf since we broke up like 15 years ago.

Lazy wench does love the hell out of him and he deserves that.,..I just wish she would pull her weight.

Ok this can die now. Lol. I have my answer.thanks for the input all.

Hahahaha. No. I broke his heart once, wouldn't do it again,,,and then he watched me date 3 or 4 other guys while he was my roommate. This is his first serious gf since we broke up like 15 years ago.

Lazy wench does love the hell out of him and he deserves that.,..I just wish she would pull her weight.

nothing dies at tgf.....a topic can check out any time u like, but it can never leave

sounds like he has enough weight for the 2 of them

ba-dump-bump