World markets down across the board...

KingRevolver

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder why the selloff reversed itself?  Makes no sense

With so many people seeing value after last night's drop and buying at bargain prices - how could it not bounce back?  Getting those whacko globalists out of office can only help the economy. 

Many people are easily frightened by the media.  The smart people are now taking advantage of the sheep.

With so many people seeing value after last night's drop and buying at bargain prices - how could it not bounce back?  Getting those whacko globalists out of office can only help the economy. 

Many people are easily frightened by the media.  The smart people are now taking advantage of the sheep.

how did anyone take advantage of the market when it corrected itself before open?  

how did anyone take advantage of the market when it corrected itself before open?  

Through a broker (online or otherwise).

Major index futures and options are open after hours.  That's exactly how you know the market was down 800+ points at one point.

If the after hours futures markets didn't exist, you wouldn't have even seen the move.

Yes but what I don't understand is the market panicked last night to the tune of 800 points which corrected itself before open.  That has never happened before.

Dont assume the markets aren't manipulated. It could have been a ploy to panic last min voters out west, as the depth of the trump win wasn't quite clear yet.

Dont assume the markets aren't manipulated. It could have been a ploy to panic last min voters out west, as the depth of the trump win wasn't quite clear yet.

Yes, futures traders in Asia decided to sell a few billion of us equity futures in order to attempt to influence the results of a handful of states whoes chances were allready 100% decided long ago.

Yes, futures traders in Asia decided to sell a few billion of us equity futures in order to attempt to influence the results of a handful of states whoes chances were allready 100% decided long ago.

Listen dummy, When I left work last night at 9pm, futures were down 500pts, it was not even close to over, FL was still in play along with all the rest of them. And it's not necessarily guys in asia, people here can push buttons too. :doh

Listen dummy, When I left work last night at 9pm, futures were down 500pts, it was not even close to over, FL was still in play along with all the rest of them. And it's not necessarily guys in asia, people here can push buttons too. :doh

Florida was long over then.  Yes I  know, I am someone pushing the buttons not just talking about it.

• 4 weeks later...