Is Trump the most talked about person of all time?

Gabe

Fishhead has to be top 5

I'm assuming gabe meant talked about by others....Not talked about by themselves.  But i guess I know someone else that would be up there if that's what he meant!

I would guess Lebron James.  People that hate him, love to hate on him, people that love him love to say how great he is.

Also seems like multiple times a year there is talk about whether he's the best ever or not.

I'm assuming gabe meant talked about by others....Not talked about by himself.  But i guess I know someone else that would be up there if that's what he meant!

I would guess Lebron James.  People that hate him, love to hate on him, people that love him love to say how great he is.

Also seems like multiple times a year there is talk about whether he's the best ever or not.

:laugh

Thread title says "most talked about person".

Jesus and Mohammad win this hands down.  1A and 1B. 

If you want to dispute that, I'll roast your ignorant ass. 

Well, not only them, but tons of other people.  Before this election year, Trump was just a business clown that had a reality show.  He's only been talked about a lot during this election year.  Guy not even in the Top 50 list.  In ten years, that could very well be a different story.