Is Trump the most talked about person of all time?

Gabe

Charles Lindbergh maybe?

Don't leave us hanging Paddy.

Exactly, BFO. For years after his incredible flight, one of mankind's greatest voyages, he was the most famous American in history to that point. 

In some aspects, he was not entirely unlike Trump in his political views, which I doubt anyone here other than you and I, even know about.

lol No.

Everyone talked about Obama all over the world after his election win as well. US Pres election is always a big deal worldwide

The conversations are simply more heated this time around, but the same people talked about Obama after winning as well

Obama not even close to this.

lol No.

Everyone talked about Obama all over the world after his election win as well. US Pres election is always a big deal worldwide 

The conversations are simply more heated this time around, but the same people talked about Obama after winning as well

No, I think Americans are seriously deluded about this sort of stuff. Most of the world really doesn't give much of a shit about what happens in America. America is mostly proof to them that they and their society are vastly superior. I grant you the Obama election was talked about around the world, but this is only talked about in civilized places, and the talk is about America as a failed state electing an awful gobshite to lead it.

If Trump is executed in office, that will gain worldwide attention.