Cop/Balco/mikeman- Question now is this re: Trump

tripp

Obviously Trump built his campaign on some outlandish things he promised to do if/when he got elected. Well now he's elected and his tone has dramatically changed a couple days in (for the better). But to his loyal supporters that brings important questions:

If no wall happens, and i think most trump guys understand it wont, but if no wall happens are you disappointed? Change your thoughts on him?

He promised Hillary would be locked up DAY ONE! Or at least a special prosecutor brought in to do so. Then on election night he talked up how Americans owe Hillary a debt of gratitude for her service to the country. So if nothing happens with Hillary, are you disappointed? Change your thoughts on him?

He called Obama a very good man and it was an honor to meet him. Same guy he called the founder of ISIS and the worst president of all time. If he does not repeal everything he can of Obamas are you disappointed? Change your thoughts?

Its easy to say all this garbage in a campaign and too often people fall for it (libs did it also thinking all the nonsense Bernie promised was actually possible- i liked his ideas but were not remotely realistic). So do you ride or die with the Don these 4 years or are the major platforms he talked about deal breakers if he doesnt get any of them done?

I hope hes at least competent and leans on the right people to get the job done and I also hope this new Trump keeps going forward being at least more respectful and less divisive. 

Trump & Change is bigger than Hope & Change. Just taking down Obama/Clinton makes him a God. Delivering the Supreme Court only adds to it and then whatever they do with ObamaCare is nirvana. They will at least rename it which will be enough. They can just do a slight modification and people will think it is fixed.

His bar is so low, he can only succeed. If the stock market doesn't crash like it did on Bush, he will be gold.

Dems have nobody but Warren and maybe Sherrod Brown to run against him unless they try to run Castro four years early. He should get a second term.

He will be legend to his followers.

Obviously Trump built his campaign on some outlandish things he promised to do if/when he got elected. Well now he's elected and his tone has dramatically changed a couple days in (for the better). But to his loyal supporters that brings important questions:

If no wall happens, and i think most trump guys understand it wont, but if no wall happens are you disappointed? Change your thoughts on him?

Never cared about the wall, but beefing up border patrol and letting them do their job for a change would be idea.

He promised Hillary would be locked up DAY ONE! Or at least a special prosecutor brought in to do so. Then on election night he talked up how Americans owe Hillary a debt of gratitude for her service to the country. So if nothing happens with Hillary, are you disappointed? Change your thoughts on him?

Do the noble thing and do nothing to her, but fire Commey.

He called Obama a very good man and it was an honor to meet him. Same guy he called the founder of ISIS and the worst president of all time. If he does not repeal everything he can of Obamas are you disappointed? Change your thoughts?

Obama was rough talking so it's a two way street. Sure it's all a game from both of them. They don't like each other.

Its easy to say all this garbage in a campaign and too often people fall for it (libs did it also thinking all the nonsense Bernie promised was actually possible- i liked his ideas but were not remotely realistic). So do you ride or die with the Don these 4 years or are the major platforms he talked about deal breakers if he doesnt get any of them done?

Think he will make good on Keystone Pipeline. Believe #1 is to rid of Obamacare. Let's see if he takes care of the Vets. Rid of Common Core as he promised. Pick a conservative Sumpreme Court justice. Beef up our gutted military. Develop his relationship with Putin and destroy ISIS together. He will be fair on immigration.

I hope hes at least competent and leans on the right people to get the job done and I also hope this new Trump keeps going forward being at least more respectful and less divisive.

I honestly believe he only hire qualified candidates who are hard work driven.

of course their goal is to build an arsenal. cant allow that. Trump will rip up the deal and then boss them around. if they dont comply its a huge war

Say what you will about the Iranians but they don't fuck around. They are going to tell Trump to fuck off and then they are going to let him know they are going blow Israel off the map.