Cop/Balco/mikeman- Question now is this re: Trump

tripp

I honestly believe he only hire qualified candidates who are hard work driven.

I think he will lean heavily on the people around him, yes. 

But you didnt answer my questions, and the questions arent meant as any sort of bash or to be an antagonist 

Will you feel the same about Trump is no wall is built?

Will you feel the same if Hillary is not in prison or even attempted to be put in prison (one of the biggest hallmarks of his rallies was to get his crowd screaming lock her up and promising day 1 hes hiring someone to get it done)?

Or is it simply enough that hes not hillary to you and you dont care that much about what he does or does not accomplish from his campaign?

Again, honest questions. Want to see what the expectation/hope is from the Trump supporters now that he has won and expectations can get more realistic 

I think he will lean heavily on the people around him, yes.

But you didnt answer my questions, and the questions arent meant as any sort of bash or to be an antagonist

Will you feel the same about Trump is no wall is built?

Will you feel the same if Hillary is not in prison or even attempted to be put in prison (one of the biggest hallmarks of his rallies was to get his crowd screaming lock her up and promising day 1 hes hiring someone to get it done)?

Or is it simply enough that hes not hillary to you and you dont care that much about what he does or does not accomplish from his campaign?

Again, honest questions. Want to see what the expectation/hope is from the Trump supporters now that he has won and expectations can get more realistic

I answered them all.

Fukk all the window dressing and ground noise.

If Trump can get the private sector to invest 1 trillion dollars into public infrastructure and convince the corporate world to invest their 15% tax break instead of banking it, the U.S will be on it's way.

That's how I feel.  I'll be more than happy if he focuses the majority of his administration's energy on economic policy (repatriating profit, reducing corporate tax rates, eliminating corporate tax loopholes to level the playing field for small business, etc.)

Building infrastructure (bridges, roads, etc.) would help a lot with jobs.

If they get sidetracked into social issues and war, his legacy will not turn out well and he won't get a second term.

That's how I feel.  I'll be more than happy if he focuses the majority of his administration's energy on economic policy (repatriating profit, reducing corporate tax rates, eliminating corporate tax loopholes to level the playing field for small business, etc.)

Building infrastructure (bridges, roads, etc.) would help a lot with jobs.

If they get sidetracked into social issues and war, his legacy will not turn out well and he won't get a second term.

Well put.