Baracks WIFE favorite to win 2020 election.......

FISHHEAD

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary was more qualified to be able to do the job, but Michelle would be a better candidate to win the election. She likely would have won tuesday if she were running

Michelle has many of the traits of her husband. People can and would rally behind Michelle. She has a personality that draws people in. Clinton lacks that and its what stopped her, twice, from becoming that elusive first woman president of the US. If she had Michelles personality shes the pres elect 

But we'll see if Michelle wants to or if the Dems have another strong choice for 4 years from now. My guess is she doesnt run 

Hillary was more qualified to be able to do the job, but Michelle would be a better candidate to win the election. She likely would have won tuesday if she were running

Michelle has many of the traits of her husband. People can and would rally behind Michelle. She has a personality that draws people in. Clinton lacks that and its what stopped her, twice, from becoming that elusive first woman president of the US. If she had Michelles personality shes the pres elect 

But we'll see if Michelle wants to or if the Dems have another strong choice for 4 years from now. My guess is she doesnt run 

No. 

Just no. 

Barry!!!

:yay  :hurray

Black people angrier than ever right now. 

They need to focus on their own issues, robbing, killing, stolen guns, rape, drugs. 

I think they should start there instead of blaming Trump. 

Low IQ group.

:bulb Blacks Biggest Bigoted pieces of shit alive

That video of those Blacks beating that white man in Chicago was one of the most VILE things I have ever laid eyes on

I pray every NIGNOG in that video is murdered at the hands of a police officer