Baracks WIFE favorite to win 2020 election.......

FISHHEAD

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle will never run. She hates politics and she and hubby have been clear that she is not interested in ever running for elected office.

Agreed she would be far more electable than Hillary ever was if she was interested.

Great new avatar there IAG.

She ruined school lunch programs and didn't do anything positive. Her ass makes her obese and eliminated to run. Can she run? Fuck sure love to witness that any day.

Don't care about her looks or whether or not she has a cock. All irrelevant. She has almost no chance of being president. Being the wife of an unsuccessful president doesn't mean shit. If by some act of God she was nominated it would only prove how far the Democratic Party has fallen.

If they don't have a better candidate in 2020 that is truly sad.

Would shock me if he lasted 4 years

Yes. Although I'm not sure he can be prosecuted while he is the president. He can be impeached, and I suppose that either Trump University or taxes could be the source of that, but he'd have to have some indignant Republican members of Congress against him. it's both houses, isn't it, for impeachment.

He may die of natural causes, or be executed by some patriot unable to accept the degradation he brings to the office.

Betting Trump for a 2nd term is burning fucking money

He's already bored

I just read something where apparently he doesn't want to live in the White House :deemer

It's not opulent enough for him

Some DONNY props from sportsbet

Love the "Does he turn the wh GOLD  :laugh

Donald Trump Specials

:laugh

The White House for him is like living in the fucking Projects

His condo in Trump Tower is worth 100 Million and is littered with 24K gold Faucets, staircase and every other item that can be made in gold :doh

That 1st bet is a 100% loser.There is some indian land that is 75 miles wide across the border and the head chief won't allow it.

According to what i saw on CNN