Why do people hate Donald Trump?

D-Hustle

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood. But there are many non-violent, intelligent, moral black people who do not kill people. You know I love ya Houser, but I can't get behind this position.

Just make sure you have gas in your car if you are gonna drive thru a shithead neighborhood and don't stop if they bump your car.

https://static.iq-research.info/20150809/img/iq_by_country.png

Understood. But there are many non-violent, intelligent, moral black people who do not kill people. You know I love ya Houser, but I can't get behind this position.

There are many non-violent, intelligent, moral people of every race. 

The fact that more minorities are decent people than are not decent people does not change the actual murder rate.  It is what it is.

We can ignore the facts, or we can deal with them.

The fact that more minorities are decent people than are not decent people does not change the actual murder rate. It is what it is.

9 cops killed by white people in the last 11 days. Where are the threads.

The fact that more minorities are decent people than are not decent people does not change the actual murder rate.  It is what it is.

I understand...but what is the end goal? Is HP going to shame them into compliance? Do you believe this is nature over nurture, and what is the answer to higher black murder rates? Posting links about black crime...just not sure what the end game is.

I'm not going to lie. If I was walking down a dark alley and saw a man coming toward me. Would I be more frightened that it was a black man then a white man? Maybe so based on these numbers. Does that make me a racist? I don't think so, but it's something I struggle with when confronted with statistics and questions like those. However, some of my closest and smartest friends are black, and I don't like them falling under this umbrella which admittedly has more decent people than not by your own admission. I just don't understand what the goal is? I can't believe it's race extermination. I think Trump's position on how the Ds let the black communities down and kept them dependent for votes is fairly spot on.

Billions upon billions has been dumped into nagger neighboorhoods and it doesn't work. The only people that can help black people is black people. They make getting free shit a job. Parents show up to every basketball game but are absent the day of confrences with teachers. Their kids come to school and don't give 2 fucks about learning.

Black people love to bitch and complain about white people and the government. They need instead point that finger towards thrmselves. Take some responsibility, Nationwide mentoring programs by blacks for blacks.