Eggs the stiff!

plommer

Your forum settings must be more advanced than my own, I don't hear anything. Something obviously bothers you. Money means nothing? Wtf was that, pearls. Awfully strange reaction. Pearls and her money - don't get caught in the mix. Or pearls and someone else's money, she's all in, like a lunatic. Or regular tick. Go pearls go.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was just making a joke about paying you off to forget/stop the silly nick name, but it not working because u don't care about money.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a stiff at all I owe IAG some money between friends because she helped me through a rough time, then I was talking to girls, drank and got in more trouble. She'll be fine. 

Plommer continues to be meaningless, lifeless and completely dispicable but has made this "his" business in attempt to save face from actually ripping people off. I also have collected animal abuse evidence on him that is with other people now as well as attempts at blackmail and fraud which are also pending charges. Illegal wiring and attempts to force people to illegally internationally wire are also looming charges along with illegal prostitution, and no - none of them were pretty.

He's boring, I don't have time.

My people do.

Next case.