Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he is requiring FW book a flight to Cleveland to get MY money. Guy has never even been on a plane Another guy claiming I never gave him the money. Would have posted screenshot per request, but now temp banned for responding to his nonsense.

I don't get the rules over there. Everyone else can talk about this apparently, but if I attempt to set the record straight I keep getting warnings. I tried to leave it alone over there, but someone threw it out there today and he started up again, and I responded.

Apparently there is a fine line, and I have yet to find it. I was seriously trying. 10 years on the forums and first ban...ultimately because I tried it to help someone....as I always say, no good deed ever goes unpunished.

There is no rhyme or reason as to why SBR bans someone.

It can be for something considered serious or as little as having a mod not like you or something you may have said. They are consistently inconsistent.

Getting banned at SBR is easier than losing money betting horses.

Oh and fuck SBR.

I guess. I had heard that was kind of a thing there, but never in a million years did I think I would be one to be banned for anything. They gave me a warning for having a money deal with a poster. Ok. But that ship had sailed before I started posting it was already exposed and other people are talking about it. I almost sent back a response to one of the last infractions trying to understand what I was doing wrong. I don't know if all these other people discussing it are getting warnings. I am seriously confused. I guess it was for talking about repayment of the debt. It says reason having money dealings with other posters after warning. I guess I didn't consider that a separate money transaction. So strange to me.

The last infraction I had not even talked about money at all. I was only responding to Steve but I had nothing to do with money. It just said I had previous warning. I was going to respond to that and point that out, but thought it would probably be futile. I understood why I got like 1 of the 3-4 messages.