With a broken heart I wish to inform all of TGF

Yanks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanks

Enjoy the Baby brother..............They are only little for so long, nothing beats the memories.......I have 3 grown children, Man it seems like the past 10 years has gone by in 2 years...........Any man can get a woman pregnant, Takes a real man to support, love and care for the family........ You will all set, i can tell you are a good man!

I don't have much time to live. I have been making amends with those who have been on my shit list the last few days. I got the news on Friday and it was confirmed today at the doctors office.

One of these days coming up I'm going to off myself. So if I disappear don't be sad. Don't be angry. Celebrate my demise and have a cold one in my memory.

I thought about this all weekend while getting annihilated on booze and cocaine and I thought I decided to just ride it out. . But when the doctor confirmed today that my lovely girlfriend is in fact pregnant with my child and I would become a father I knew right then and there it would not work out.

I'm a 34 year old man child and can not and will not bring another generation Yanks into this world.

I love you all.

Mike "The Relish King" Yanks

Well now you are officially fucked!

Seems like yesterday I remember commenting in your moving in thread, but at least you don't have kids.

I'd like to say it will all work out, but there is a good chance you will want to do more drugs, drink more, and off yourself more.