::::::ALERT::::: RE;Thanksgiving day National Football League Game

BarryRunSome

I have a game tomorrow, that I absolutely love MORE than Life Itself

I've been saying for weeks that in there current form, the Minnesota Vikings are One of the Biggest Piles of Shit, I have ever laid eyes on

That win last week against the Cardinals means absolutely nothing. They themselves are a Horrible Horrible team. Means nothing

The Detroit Lions are going to take Minny out to the WoodShed tomorrow. The fucking WoodShed. This is a top 3 lifetime pick for me, as far as confidence in the play.

Do with this information as you please. I'm simply looking out for all my TGF NIGS. You know all love all you Silly LIL NIGS as if you were my own.

One final thing. Rito in 3..2..1 asking me if I want his Minny action. LOLOL. Worry about pulling the Whore off the corner. The 93 BlowJobs she's given since the sun rose is more then enough. Have a heart.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this thought that the ViQueens "figured something out" last week LOLOL

They played a dumpster fire, that plays one of the Biggest Piles of Shit at the QB position that I have ever laid eyes on. And were all out to hold them off. Is Detroit's resume the greatest I've ever laid eyes on? No

But this is a pile of shit they are playing today. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Oh well. I'm on it Heavy. It's only money.