They need to audit the vote...

KingRevolver

Not sure why.

Trump has already gone back on his promises. Won't lock Hillary up, won't build a wall, NATO is OK, Obamacare not so bad...

:mutley

I didn't know he was president yet. I know I can't afford 4 more years of Obama Lite. She offers no hope. People would rather have the unknown than her. That doesn't speak highly of her. Personally, taking very large donations from ME countries and expect them not to want something is naive at the very least.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know he was president yet.

He doesn't have to be for us to see him flip-flopping, lying, and going back on his word. No matter what the outcome is in the end, he'll be a liar to one side because he speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

When Hillary does it- Trumptards point it out and cry foul. But they have a million excuses when Trump does it. LMAO

No matter what the outcome is in the end, he'll be a liar to one side because he speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

When Hillary does it- Trumptards point it out and cry foul. But they have a million excuses when Trump does it. LMAO

Of course.  Thats politics.  

You aren't breaking any news here Kinger.  The hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle has been around forever.  And will be around forever.