FREE TURKEY DAY NFL 10 liner. First ten in, pays$100 cash. ( $25 per quarter)

IAG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 isnt that bad of a number plommer.  14-7   21-0  21-10    24-7 27-14

The best number is 0 in my opinion with 7 a close second. I dont think that this will be a high scoring game.

I have 6. That will be tough, but this will be fun to watch anyway.  First quarter might be my best chance at 3-3.

IAG has been kicking ass in the Americans Bookie contest.

IAG has been kicking ass in the Americans Bookie contest.

I would be doing better if I didn't lazy out some weeks on changing the Thursday pick. And I totally spaced today....guess I have the VIkings...thanks for reminder...at least I can change the late games!

HEY!!! IAG just realized this was supposed to be for the AFTERNOON game. OOOPS!!!!! Here's what I'm going to do. Same people will remain in for afternoon games with same numbers, If anyone wins in afternoon game that did not win in morning games. They will get paid. If someone got paid once already, but would have gotten paid twice In game 2, they will receive another $25. If someone won quarter in game 1 and 1 quarter in game 2, they will still be paid once. Basically I am using the second game which was to have been the CORRECT game, but if people won this morning, they will still get paid for their quarter. if they win a quarter in the second game and won one this morning, they will only be paid once. Additional monies will be paid only to people who hit two quarters in late game, or did not win in morning game. Hope this makes sense,