FREE TURKEY DAY NFL 10 liner. First ten in, pays$100 cash. ( $25 per quarter)

IAG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slyone was probably 2 cases deep yesterday you might have to wait awhile on that one :laugh

IOU another $25 chickadee, but I would like to do them all at once if that's OK. I have you and Weinke paid for game 1. I accidentally started grading for the first game instead of the Dallas game. So what I did was everybody won what they would have won in game two. If there were people who won in game 1, and not game 2, they lucked out and will still get paid. But no one can win more than they would have won in game 2 alone, other than people who hit in game one but not 2.. lol. I think that only affects you. You hit once in game one, and twice in game 2..but you will win total of $50 since that is what you would have won if I had done the proper game It's a win/win for everybody.

Next time I won't post the video until closer to the actual game. I have been debating between morning and afternoon game and guess I just got caught up in excitement.

Hey IAG PayPal # sent. The little bit of the Minny/Det game I actually saw was the end of the 3rd quarter. Cooked, ate and drank way to much ystd and now I'm paying for it today. Thanks again for the contest.

lol..That's what you are supposed to do on Thanksgiving, You did it right!

PayPal sent. Let me know if any problem.

Everyone should be paid by now except RDTrains...I sent him a pm. Chickadee I sent your second PayPal.

If I missed anyone, let me know. Congrats all!