Yo IAG - the nutcase has posted your personal info across the street.

plommer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First a stiff, now posting personal info of the person he stiffed on another forum?

This guy deserves to get his teeth kicked in.

4 realz.

Yep. If it happens again, I am sending someone to have a chat with him. No violence should be inferred...just a very, very serious chat. 4 realz. I don't care what it costs. I have a few people that owe me favors. One would smash him like a bug. No exaggeration.

Yep. If it happens again, I am sending someone to have a chat with him. No violence should be inferred...just a very, very serious chat. 4 realz. I don't care what it costs. I have a few people that owe me favors. One would smash him like a bug. No exaggeration.

Yep, it would be over, easy.

Yep, it would be over, easy.

lololol 

Eye get it

Over easy eggs.

It's a popular breakfast dish that evolves CRACKED eggs

lololol again

IAG, I'm sorry you and FW have to go through this shit. Eggs was just getting too personal with you. Your best bet is to stay far away from that creep. this guy just joined the small elite group of forum supercreeps. That's an easy platty topic.

yep. Ty WVU. He is exhausting. When he's not manic, he is somewhat tolerable, but really needs to be on meds long-term.

​The creepy natural of the guy makes me think it's Kinger and his panty huffing

I know what I are saying, but no comparison. KInger =sane.

Guest pocketrockets

this makes you sound hotter lol lol

women sending gumbas big turn on... something eggs would say

IAG, I'm sorry you and FW have to go through this shit. Eggs was just getting too personal with you. Your best bet is to stay far away from that creep. this guy just joined the small elite group of forum supercreeps. That's an easy platty topic.

He was always like this. They guy is severely bipolar and Iag had known this for years. She knew what she was getting into sending him money.

Lol. I haven't had much interaction with Shari , but she seems like a smart, fair woman. I respect that. I remember seeing a lot of drama years back about a book closing and her being somehow tied to that. I don't know enough about it to make a judgment call, but I remember at the time thinking some posters had crossed the line and gotten REALLY nasty posting picture etc,

wtf :laugh

what happened is she posted about betislands going under over at gamelive... while she was working for sbr who encouraged posters to continue depositing into a failed book

the fair part is laughable, she swears at everyone and insults them for no reason, just last week she called their customers morons and whiners in the beat the prick contest chat just for asking questions

He was always like this. They guy is severely bipolar and Iag had known this for years. She knew what she was getting into sending him money.

The thing is, years back when I was trying to get him to seek treatment, , I actually volunteered to help pay for his meds and dr visit, and he refused, yet I know he incurred the costs. . I also know that his dad had offered to help them out various times and he refused money. He has never out another poster to my knowledge. I just figured since he was making a big deal about Plommer and Casper, he wouldn't have the balls to stiff.

That's what I got for thinking.

wtf :laugh

what happened is she posted about betislands going under over at gamelive... while she was working for sbr who encouraged posters to continue depositing into a failed book

the fair part is laughable, she swears at everyone and insults them for no reason, just last week she called their customers morons and whiners in the beat the prick contest chat just for asking questions

She is a horrible part of this industry

OK. I was unaware of this. Well she got my personal information taken down, so for that I am grateful. Can't comment on the rest because I spend so little time at SPR. Rarely read there until Eggs started posting his nonsense.

plommer, when i was on sbr almost 4 years ago, i knew something was wrong with sbr and their policing.  What i found was that they have a combination of shitty posters on there who like to personally attack people without talking about the bets or the games involved.

A lot of those guys would have been gone sooner rather than later.  So just for the hell of it i log into my sbr account today to look up my old threads to see if all those idiots are still there and it looks like they were banned because you can't message them.

MD was 1 of the worst pieces of shit EVER that i have ever come across and i did not understand how he was able to stay there even years after the fact.

Unlike sbr, covers, and the rx, from my past experience, TGF is very different.  My hypothesis is that 1 day TGF will become good enough to get sold and then the new people that take cover will do the same things that moderators at covers and sbr do for example.  New owners will not allow you to say fuck you anymore, they will have the software mask it out so this place is definitely different.

What a douche........send your guy to kick this idiot's ass IAG

He's in Denver. I would probably have to spring for a seat in first class or two seats, he is a giant. But it will be worth it if stiffy makes another bad judgment call like that again. Just one more and no holds barred.

plommer, when i was on sbr almost 4 years ago, i knew something was wrong with sbr and their policing.  What i found was that they have a combination of shitty posters on there who like to personally attack people without talking about the bets or the games involved.

A lot of those guys would have been gone sooner rather than later.  So just for the hell of it i log into my sbr account today to look up my old threads to see if all those idiots are still there and it looks like they were banned because you can't message them.

MD was 1 of the worst pieces of shit EVER that i have ever come across and i did not understand how he was able to stay there even years after the fact.

Unlike sbr, covers, and the rx, from my past experience, TGF is very different.  My hypothesis is that 1 day TGF will become good enough to get sold and then the new people that take cover will do the same things that moderators at covers and sbr do for example.  New owners will not allow you to say fuck you anymore, they will have the software mask it out so this place is definitely different.

that makes no sense

unfortunately all the dumbass bullies that got banned from sbr need somewhere to post... so they go to eog/tgf

Yep there are creeps and there are SUPER creeps. Super creeps take it to a level that should never be reached.