Yo IAG - the nutcase has posted your personal info across the street.

plommer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that makes no sense

unfortunately all the dumbass bullies that got banned from sbr need somewhere to post... so they go to eog/tgf

Yes i've been bullied on here and there's been a lot of people who have tried to talk shit to me.  The difference is that TGF allows me to back myself up.  A place like SBR and covers would have banned me and continue to let the shit talkers hang around.  

i know there's still a lot of people that don't like me on here but they don't shit talk to me like they did when i was new.

That guy Sheri is fucking awful.

shari91 sent me a warning email not to talk bad about 5dimes.

But it's very true, 5dimes is not where you want to be playing at.  I can't believe all the A+ ratings that i see about them.  

As much as i did not like michael jordan back then because i loved magic johnson, it turned out that michael jordan was the real shit and i had to acknowledge the truth unlike all the no good lowlife pieces of fake shit garbage.

I don't think that is the case at all.

Some people don't understand you, and that is understandable.

Some people that don't understand you don't like how you say things, they don't dislike YOU.

yes plommer i know that you don't understand me and you are very understanding about that, because you are about 10 years older then me, mature enough.

i know that you don't like the way that i say things plommer and that you don't dislike me.

i was talking about a lot of others.

Kinger would smash Sheri guy then steal his panties!

i wish that kinger had at least sniffed out a natural beauty.  Unfortunately the way that i see it is that he lost his job over someone who wasn't even worth it.  In other words if the bitch had no money and i had the opportunity to scrub the shit outta her face with soap and a metal sponge, the real shit would probably show that she was at best average looking or even below.

I am telling you that any lady can focus herself on the gym and eating habits and then be hot as ever.  In fact there are a lot of stuff at GNC that anyone can get that can work in conjunction with your workout and eating habits yet won't take away from the fact of the butterface.

Honestly i don't mind the butterfaces as long as the titties are nice and perky, they don't even have to be big titties, for me i like nice looking titties.