I've been to 49 out of the 50 states

sleepy

Seriously? I've been to probably 25 at most and I travel a decent amount.

Missing Louisiana is inexcusable as well. New Orleans probably not a Sleepy type place, but there's a lot of history there. I haven't been there since Katrina, but it was an awesome place to visit for a history buff.

New York/New Jersey state = i really like the people here because i feel that i will always know where i stand with them.  If they don't like me, i like it because i make sure to always steer clear of them, respect them, and not disturb them.

I'd rather have someone tell me get lost than have to deal with someone who is too clingy.  My god i hate people who are clingy, they make my peach fuzz stand up.  To me it's like get the fuck off my back and check yourself into a mental institution or something.

Texas/Louisiana/Florida and the likes way too hot and muggy/humid.  But i think i like the people of Texas and Louisiana.  As for florida, no i don't think i would get along.

California=of course this is my home state being i was born and raised in los angeles but LA folks are not my cup of tea.  I would never want to settle here and raise a family.  The only possibility that you could find real friendship here long-term is if you have known your people here since childhood.  I do feel that san diego culture along with bay area culture is a lot different than los angeles culture nevertheless it's still california so i would have to bail.

I like the state of Washington and i miss it.  Some of the following people from the following states go to the state of Washington as you can imagine: Oregon, Idaho, and Hawaii.  More interesting is the people from Canada since seattle to vancouver british columbia is only a 2 and a half hour drive.  

Nevada=if i ever decided that i want to be alone the rest of my entire life, i might go for las vegas.  Food is good here, you can rent by the week, and of course  you can gamble your life away here if need be.  And who the hell cares if you run out of money, at least you died gambling in the dessert.

Stupidest population of people i've ever encountered was in New Jersey. 

I was at headquarters and one of the guys was ordering pizza and I said i'd like some hamburger pizza. 

This 45 level IQ retard comes back and says they didn't have hamburger, only beef, so he got me meatball instead. 

Holy fucking retard!

I shook my head in disbelief.  

Stupidest population of people i've ever encountered was in New Jersey. 

I was at headquarters and one of the guys was ordering pizza and I said i'd like some hamburger pizza. 

This 45 level IQ retard comes back and says they didn't have hamburger, only beef, so he got me meatball instead. 

Holy fucking retard!

I shook my head in disbelief.  

must have been snooki's cousin