Trump strikes deal with Carrier.

IAG

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think it's humorous for the president elect to tweet about limiting the first ammendment? Not exactly a joke a president should be making.

I dont think he was being humorous, I think he was being serious(I find it humorous), and it wouldn't bother me a bit if they start jailing people who burn the flag, I dont see a whole lot of love for the first amendment recently, the left has been trying to destroy it for years.

I dont think he was being humorous, I think he was being serious(I find it humorous), and it wouldn't bother me a bit if they start jailing people who burn the flag, I dont see a whole lot of love for the first amendment recently, the left has been trying to destroy it for years.

Yes, so it's the lefts fault that Trump continually shits on the first ammendment with his tweets and it'll be the lefts fault if he tries to implement punishment for something the Supreme Court ruled against.

Curious why Republicans seem to want a dictatorship.

Yes, so it's the lefts fault that Trump continually shits on the first ammendment with his tweets and it'll be the lefts fault if he tries to implement punishment for something the Supreme Court ruled against.

So when someone at a college in wisconsin puts out a sign saying "suck it up pussies" where a grieving session took place for students upset with the election, is that free speech or a hate crime?

No problem  with eliminating 1st amendment.  Love Putin and his dictatorship, etc.

Lets be clear, Putin is a far more honest and trustworthy man than Obama, and he was also elected by huge margins, much to the chagrin of weakiings in this country that can't understand that, or the election of trump for that matter.

That happened a week or so ago, they are vowing to track down and punish the student that put out that "hateful" sign, they really believe that burning a flag is ok, but putting out a silly sign is a crime, do you?

Oh i was talking about the grief sessions, that's absurd, get over it.  Figure out how to profit.

Sign is fine, burning flag is fine.  You either believe in the 1st amendment or you don;t.

Oh i was talking about the grief sessions, that's absurd, get over it.  Figure out how to profit.

Sign is fine, burning flag is fine.  You either believe in the 1st amendment or you don;t.

Tell that to your leftist buddies, they dont believe that, they think anything is OK if you are on their side, and everything is wrong if you are not.

The people who WANT to destroy the first amendment are on the left, not the right.

Tell that to your leftist buddies, they dont believe that, they think anything is OK if you are on their side, and everything is wrong if you are not.

The people who WANT to destroy the first amendment are on the left, not the right.

Who are my leftist buddies?   We rich.  Go top 1%

That happened a week or so ago, they are vowing to track down and punish the student that put out that "hateful" sign, they really believe that burning a flag is ok, but putting out a silly sign is a crime, do you?

You realize that's the school punishing them and not the government or law enforcement? 

You don't even know what the first amendment covers.  :flag