Trump's NSA selection looking bad

Bigrunner

You're blinded by hate, his picks have been really good so far(except for the romney sec st talk). it is amazing that liberals can't think rationally about the election.

Huh?

WTF are you talking about?

I'm trying to have a rational discussion about this.

I'd love for you to explain how and why Ben Carson is a good choice to head up HUD?

Thanks.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the TrumpLovers care to address this?

I'm 100% fine with Trump being president and support him , but his appointments thus far have been atrocious. By no means did I want or expect him to throw a bunch of libs into the job, but Carson heading HUD and their $50b+ budget when he himself said he has no business doing is scary. This NSA appointment is laughably bad. This guy is a grade a nutter. Period.

Waiting for Theodore to reply but I think he is busy over at Railbird's house doing some repairs....

Waiting for Theodore to reply but I think he is busy over at Railbird's house doing some repairs....

It's simple you fvcking dipshit, Ben Carson is a brain surgeon...ok?.... Not a fry cook or a warehouse worker, a fvcking brain surgeon.....don't know what that means to you but it tells me he's pretty damn smart and if he can take twins who's heads are attached and be the FIRST person to pull off the procedure, I'm pretty fvcking sure he can figure out how many negros per housing project, is it really that hard?

I guarantee these snowflake liberals can't name the current HUD Secretary without googling. Man the fuck up and help make America great again!!

Exactly...Just bitching for the sake of bitching. 

Libs: "Any black is good for any position in our Administrations, regardless of qualifications."

Repubs: "Well we have a black brain surgeon"

Libs: "Nah, that black guy sucks"

Ha

Can't believe this is on it's 4th page.  Who fucking cares, like Cop says, you can't name any of the people holding these positions now, but just want to bitch about trumps choices. 

Any of the TrumpLovers care to address this?

I'm 100% fine with Trump being president and support him , but his appointments thus far have been atrocious. By no means did I want or expect him to throw a bunch of libs into the job, but Carson heading HUD and their $50b+ budget when he himself said he has no business doing is scary. This NSA appointment is laughably bad. This guy is a grade a nutter. Period.

Translation.  

Anyone who believes in Jesus is clinically insane and in no way should be holding a public office.  

Period. 

I guarantee these snowflake liberals can't name the current HUD Secretary without googling. Man the fuck up and help make America great again!!

Castro.

You guys are blind.   Carson was chosen on purpose because he's incompetent.  The goal is to eliminate things like HUD.   Fine with  me, I'll build a wall around my house and hire security guards.

It's simple you fvcking dipshit, Ben Carson is a brain surgeon...ok?.... Not a fry cook or a warehouse worker, a fvcking brain surgeon.....don't know what that means to you but it tells me he's pretty damn smart and if he can take twins who's heads are attached and be the FIRST person to pull off the procedure, I'm pretty fvcking sure he can figure out how many negros per housing project, is it really that hard?

Listen up moron...I have no problem with DR Carson..he is a good man...

I have problems with all the Goldman-Sachs guys who will be on his staff.....the same outfit that Trump ridiculed and despised during the primaries and elections...

Listen up moron...I have no problem with DR Carson..he is a good man...

I have problems with all the Goldman-Sachs guys who will be on his staff.....the same outfit that Trump ridiculed and despised during the primaries and elections...

You specifically quoted a post from Joey that was directed at the Carson hiring and you clearly wanted an answer from me on it and now you go 180*.....maybe it's you that had too much JD

Nothing more comically entertaining than watching a bunch of delusional Right-Wing idiot Trump supporters (who live in the fantasy the imbecilic shit that they spew actually matters) making fools of themselves with the uninformed shit that they talk.

Listening to the imbecilic rantings of low-intellect Trump supporters is as entertaining has watching monkeys fling shit at the zoo.

Trump supporters = Low-intellect, misinformed, delusional, Useful Idiots.

Nothing more comically entertaining than watching a bunch of delusional Right-Wing idiot Trump supporters (who live in the fantasy the imbecilic shit that they spew actually matters) making fools of themselves with the uninformed shit that they talk.

Listening to the imbecilic rantings of low-intellect Trump supporters is as entertaining has watching monkeys fling shit at the zoo.

Trump supporters = Low-intellect, misinformed, delusional, Useful Idiots.

Yup, those clinton supporters shooting each other in the ghetto are brilliant...and highly informed.