I'm thankful for TGF

Blue

Thanksgiving and Christmas are unquestionably my 2 favorite holidays of the year and the tiime in between thanksgiving and Christmas is a special time. Happy holidays to everyone here at TGF. And to all those who are special to you. TGF has grown into something truly special and I am thankful for this forum and for each and every one of you SILLY LIL NIG NOGS.

TGF has grown into something truly special

True.

It has been something "truly special" SINCE November 13th.

That was the day that I JOINED.

November 13th. (The day that El Chapo joined).

The day that elevated TGF from just another forum to the cutting-edge of internet discourse.

TGF is Very Welcome. TGF 4 EVAH!

One thing I really appreciate about TGF is its format. It's clean. Message system is clean, I made the mistake of chasing eggs around at SBR, where I had never posted before. It looks like they have a lot of potentially ok features, but its overwhelming. It's overload. Maybe once you get used to it it's OK, but I think that's why I always shied away. Plus now they have Eggs. Plus they gave me an infraction for talking about eggs. I don't know what an infraction means in practical terms, but it hurt my feelings. IAG is not a rule breaker.

TGF reminds me of SP in the day, although no one argued at SP....we were a kinder, gentler TGF...probably a lot like Yank's old place.

Only thing I would have done differently is dropped "the The" just Gambling Forum. "It's cleaner".......name the movie, reserve a spot in IAG next 10 liner TBA.