The rape and pillaging of the Bookmaker Poker Freeroll is over... $52k a year down the drain...

KingRevolver

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

free roll was worth more than $3

$1000 in freeplays for 30 people so probably worth about $20, which was a nice thing to give away for as long as they did

1000=20?

I recall one time when free plays from a contest were late in being credited and I offered to pay cash being told 50 to 60 % was the value

One poster wanted 90 percent

.So Paid All 100 percent

Sadly, I think I'm one of the perpetrators here

I always deposited at other books due to freeplay rollover from poker

if betdsi was included, I'd be good to go

apologies if I contributed to the downfall of the tourney

I have a similar story. I had a Bookmaker acct for years and then closed it after they removed Skrill (and the other e-wallets) as payment options - re-opened a new BM acct a couple years ago to play in the freeroll.

I have an old CRIS acct that I kept open because unlike Bookmaker CRIS has many more deposit options for Canadians and offers accounts in Canadian Dollars.

So while my deposits at BM may have been few and far between I'm a good (ie losing) customer to CRIS.

I know BM takes big bets and offers openers but for me, with lots of options elsewhere BM just doesn't stack up vs the Euro books with in play wagering and so it was hard to want to deposit with them.

Thats the biggest problem with the offshore books for me, they are bush league vs the Euro/Asian books when it comes to live betting.

While BM may have hundreds of live markets other books like Will Hill has multiple THOUSANDS of in play markets.