The rape and pillaging of the Bookmaker Poker Freeroll is over... $52k a year down the drain...

KingRevolver

if anyone here wants to start a private tgf tourney to replace the freeroll, that would be fun.  like a $50 buy in i'd probably go up to $100

all these guys that are talking shit about the freeroll without even ever being in the freeroll probably means they have money so i think they can be enticed with real money.  $50-$100 should not be a whole lot to them just once or twice a week.

i would say a minimum of 9 people every week would be good, if more happens to join, that would be 2 tables but i don't know if i would be able to play ever

At the same time, the freeroll never really grew past much from the time that i started.  It was never advertised anywhere was it?  i mean i found out about it because i kept seeing it in the freeroll section till 1 day i said i am going to track it down to see where i can join.

who can hold the money?  probably kinger or anyone else that he trusts.  

if say 9 people play and everyone puts $100, winner gets paid $900 i'd probably go for that rather than split everything up first 3 places, know what i mean.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd pay $20 a week buy-in. 

I'm not a high roller like sleepy. 

i was thinking a lot of people who were talking in this thread about the freeroll who never participated in it could get their interest peaked if the money was high enough with a limited amount of people say no more than 2 tables.  

so $20 times 10 people, that's $200 not sure if they would care about that for me i might do it for $50 or more, just saying.

This makes me sad.  I hadn't played this much in like a year but wanted to go head to head with Kinger.  Fun times.  Saw there was only 30 people in the last one.  There used to be in the upper 40s.  Miss all those south americans tilting on Winning or Yatahay or whatever it was called.