Lebron playing water bottle game during pro bball game.

housepicks

If he was white you'd be praising him saying how he's "having fun"!

Him and his posse do during an absolute blow out and it's suddenly as issue.

Never change, pal. Promise us youll continue to live and work in the hood and complain and hate all minorities.

:bulb

Some of these guys don't even realize how big of hypocrites they are...

Have not watched an nba game this year, but I'd root against teams in my division and I'd support teams in my conference in the finals. LJ can entertain me with how bad he sucks in the 4th quarter.

It's not good sportsmanship. End of story. My teams dont fast break when up more then 20. If the game is stopped for injury my kids take one knee and face the downed player. We don't play with water bottles on the bench. Show respect for the game, your teammates, your opponents and your coaches.

Have not watched an nba game this year, but I'd root against teams in my division and I'd support teams in my conference in the finals. LJ can entertain me with how bad he sucks in the 4th quarter.

It's not good sportsmanship. End of story. My teams dont fast break when up more then 20. If the game is stopped for injury my kids take one knee and face the downed player. We don't play with water bottles on the bench. Show respect for the game, your teammates, your opponents and your coaches.

I think it's even worse sportsmanship to call someone a piece of shit, and a shithead

nobody's perfect and the world would be pretty boring if they were