Russia launched a covert operation to help Trump win...

KingRevolver

...and not a word from any Trumptards anywhere.  They're quite content, actually.

Imagine if the headline was... "Russia helps Hillary Clinton win"

All the blowhards would be steaming, calling for investigations, and talking about how this proves how corrupt she is...

But when it's the other way around-- no problemo!

American Politics = Funny

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who fucking cares

I want a President that gets along with Russia. I don't give a fuck what pile of fucking Eastern European shithole, they want to invade and take over. Have at it. I couldn't fucking care less.

LOLOL at all the pussy LibTards screaming about Russia. Then when we get Nuked, they'd be crying about why we fucked with Russia. LOLOL.

Killary would have started WWIII. Russia manipulating the election was a blessing in disguise. They actually did Americans a favor

Lost according to the rules of the constitution.  Unbelievable, so we will recount, after that fails, its Russia.  

Not a peep about the Middle East buying influence into the Clinton Foundation.  I'm sure they are for equal rights here when they dont believe in them in the motherland.  

Not a word about them screwing Bernie Sanders.

Now what's next?

...and not a word from any Trumptards anywhere.  They're quite content, actually.

Imagine if the headline was... "Russia helps Hillary Clinton win"

All the blowhards would be steaming, calling for investigations, and talking about how this proves how corrupt she is...

But when it's the other way around-- no problemo!

American Politics = Funny

full blown tilt in effect