Russia launched a covert operation to help Trump win...

KingRevolver

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this was the most rigged election ever. Trump said it was rigged big league himself. Now he's trying to sweep the facts that the election is tainted and rigged under the carpet. Trump and his team were talking to the hackers on a daily basis.

Release your tax returns mother fucker. Let us see your ties to the Kremlin and Putin.

Yes, I know. That's my point here. And if it was Hillary who got in because the Russians helped her... you'd be pissed.

You're stating it as fact with how you replied....

Yes I would be pissed if Hillary was elected because Russia helped her.....if proven

No way I would care without proof.....

Back to The Donald......either way I'm good, help or no help.

I wonder if this was the most rigged election ever. Trump said it was rigged big league himself. Now he's trying to sweep the facts that the election is tainted and rigged under the carpet. Trump and his team were talking to the hackers on a daily basis.

Release your tax returns mother fucker. Let us see your ties to the Kremlin and Putin.

It was rigged!  Hillary had every question for the debates before hand and had millions upon millions of muslims and blacks voting for her solely because of the freebies for lower class.  Trump wins by 10 million votes if you take away both of those factors.

The post-election riots failed. The death threats against electoral college members failed. Jill Stein's recount failed. Your entire "fake news" narrative failed.

The left is willing to risk civil war in American and nuclear war with Russia because they're butt-hurt about losing. Let that sink in.

Not a single shred of evidence has been presented to support the claim that Russia hacked the election.

On the left's plotting to organize a coup by turning electoral college voters against Trump:

The left is now conspiring with rogue elements of the CIA to initiate an internal coup within the United States and overthrow a democratically elected President. Let that sink in.

And, of course, the hypocrisy of the left that saw no problem with Saudi Arabia bankrolling Hillary's campaign...guess they didn't consider that to be a foreign government interfering in a U.S. election?

Isn't it funny how all you democrats who cry over foreign influence had no objection whatsoever to Saudi Arabia bankrolling Hillary's campaign. You had no problem taking all that George Soros money, did you? You had no problem with the Obama State Department overthrowing the government of Ukraine. You had no problem with Obama interfering in the U.K.'s referendum on leaving the EU.

It lays out the huge losses Democrats have seen since Obama's election in 2008: The party has shed 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats, 12 governor's offices and more than 900 state legislative seats -- as well as 30 state legislative chambers.

Many of those losses were solidified after Democrats were drubbed in the 2010 midterms -- giving Republicans more power as states redrew their legislative district lines after the once-a-decade census.

Democrats now hold 3,172 of the nation's 7,383 state legislative seats, and 30 of the country's 99 state legislative chambers

So lets see, Russia conspired to elect Trump huh? They must have been behind the constant 3 months of trump bashing that every mainstream media outlet ran with, the "birther" stuff - that lasted 2 weeks, the tape with Trumps comments about women - that lasted 3 weeks, then the lying tramps that accused Trump of sexually assaulting them - another 2+ weeks.

The russians must have figured that people in the midwest would grow tired of all that BS and vote for trump anyway...pretty crafty those russians!

...and not a word from any Trumptards anywhere. They're quite content, actually.

Imagine if the headline was... "Russia helps Hillary Clinton win"

All the blowhards would be steaming, calling for investigations, and talking about how this proves how corrupt she is...

But when it's the other way around-- no problemo!

American Politics = Funny

LOL!!!

Who actually wrote those emails??? Nuff said

Russia only expose