Does water dowsing work? I have to find water.

kyhawk

I wish I were kidding but I desperately need to find the water line in my back yard. I can pay some fancy ass motherfuker from Ponte

Vedra, where the Players, is held 800 bux to come out here to redneckville, but he does not want to come out so he recommended

water dowsing on youtube.

The original plumber  and electrician did everything off the books when they set this mobile home years ago, so our local electric company

doesn't have any record of electricity or water ever being hooked up at all.   So I have to make sure I don't hit the water line when I dig a

ditch from the water pump house to the electric pole, about 100 feet.  The electric line needs to be replaced as that was a shit job withshit wire.  Meanwhile, I have been out of water for a week.  Not a big deal as I can go to my Brothers house for water and a shower etc.

There is literally nothing but forest and critters in my back yard.  Google Hilliard FL and that is all you see.  I live in Yulee, but same thing

Some dumb ass raccoon/possum, climbed up under the mobile home a few months ago and bit the water line to the bathroom and I had to make an emergency call to the plumber to stop the flooding.  Not all fun out here with the  Redneck crackers

in North FL.  No beach by my place.  At least it will be 80 while I am digging the new ditch tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, my neighbor was just arrested for murder.   He threatened to kill me a year ago after I took his lab puppy he was mistreating. I guess he was not kidding about killing me.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/fernandina-beach-man-arrested-in-connection-with-teens-death-appears-in-court/473580130

I wish I were kidding but I desperately need to find the water line in my back yard.

Some dumb ass raccoon/possum, climbed up under the mobile home a few months ago and bit the water line to the bathroom and I had to make an emergency call to the plumber to stop the flooding.  Not all fun out here with the  Redneck crackers

in North FL.  No beach by my place.  At least it will be 80 while I am digging the new ditch tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, my neighbor was just arrested for murder.   He threatened to kill me a year ago after I took his lab puppy he was mistreating. I guess he was not kidding about killing me.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/fernandina-beach-man-arrested-in-connection-with-teens-death-appears-in-court/473580130

Good Lord, wow, JFC

• 3 weeks later...