Joe Mixon punch

Cop

I'm jus sayin... there could be a situation where you can't get out of and you have to defend yourself.  If she's 250lbs linebacker and you are 120lb twink I mean you might have to scratch her in the eyes or some shit and get out of there. 

There definitely are situations that warrant self defense against an immune entitled woman. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jus sayin... there could be a situation where you can't get out of and you have to defend yourself.  If she's 250lbs linebacker and you are 120lb twink I mean you might have to scratch her in the eyes or some shit and get out of there. 

There definitely are situations that warrant self defense against an immune entitled woman. 

If she's 250 and you're a fukkin twink, you scram. Gonna get your ass beat anyway.

Well I guess I'll be that guy, but if say Chistian Mccaffrey had ko'd a black chick under the same circumstances this would be the #1 story in the country. Obama would be having press conferences, and there would be calls for Mccaffrey to be blackballed from the NFL.

Well I guess I'll be that guy, but if say Chistian Mccaffrey had ko'd a black chick under the same circumstances this would be the #1 story in the country. Obama would be having press conferences, and there would be calls for Mccaffrey to be blackballed from the NFL.

Yeah, its only a big deal if a white guy does it. Thats why everyone took it so easy on Ray Rice...

And FTR im not saying they should have taken it easy on Rice. He did something disgusting. All the outrage was deserved. Just dont paint a picture that black guys get away with it and people would only be up in arms if the poor white guy did something wrong (im a white guy if that matters for this)

And this story IS a big deal. It was a headliner story on all major sports sites, there are activists protesting him being on the team in Oklahoma etc. Would it be an even bigger story if it were McCaffery? Yes, in the same way it would be a bigger story if it were Leonard Fornette or Dalvin Cook. The better the athlete, the bigger the story in the sports world. 

Horrible retort.  He was the first. The first in the social media age.  The first was going down no matter what the race. 

lol yes your stance is an easy one to make if you make excuses for every example that disproves it and then to even fit your argument you are completely fabricating a white if scenario and having it play out how you choose. 

As for the main issue, i do agree partly with some of the posters that there needs to be a change in culture when it comes to women putting hands on men. There shouldnt be a complete free pass where a woman (drunk or not) can go slapping and hitting a man and its seen as all good.

BUT

the answer to that is 100% without question NOT punching her in the face as any man, let alone a massive football player with the power that those guys possess. Just hold her to stop her, walk away etc anything but do not do that. That is inexcusable and he deserves harsh punishment 

lol yes your stance is an easy one to make if you make excuses for every example that disproves it and then to even fit your argument you are completely fabricating a white if scenario and having it play out how you choose. 

You live for the media driven story.  

Black cop kills white meth head?  No news.

White cop kills black thug with a record?  All over CNN and the Libtards hold a vigil while the blacks hold protests and riot.  

You are so easily influenced by the weak narrative. 

You live for the media driven story.  

Black cop kills white meth head?  No news.

White cop kills black thug with a record?  All over CNN and the Libtards hold a vigil while the blacks hold protests and riot.  

You are so easily influenced by the weak narrative. 

lol what are you talking about?

Who says a black cop killing a white dude is OK?

Killing isnt OK regardless of any superficial characteristics. People like you arguing that there arent racial motives though is what continues the trends. You create race issues where there are none, like in this story. 

Nobody was here saying oh poor black guy you guys are judging him too harsh you're racists. Nobody. You and bfo came in and, without anything to back it up, decided hey the outrage would be higher if this was some poor white guy! they get no breaks!

lol what are you talking about?

Who says a black cop killing a white dude is OK?

Killing isnt OK regardless of any superficial characteristics. People like you arguing that there arent racial motives though is what continues the trends. You create race issues where there are none, like in this story. 

Nobody was here saying oh poor black guy you guys are judging him too harsh you're racists. Nobody. You and bfo came in and, without anything to back it up, decided hey the outrage would be higher if this was some poor white guy! they get no breaks!

Don't know about all that, but if a white guy did that to a black girl the outrage WOULD be higher. Without a doubt.

Not saying it's because white guys don't "get all the breaks", it's because we live in a media driven society. And it's not as big a story when it's a black guy, and the media is almost all liberal cocksmokers for the most part as well.

Don't know about all that, but if a white guy did that to a black girl the outrage WOULD be higher. Without a doubt.

Not saying it's because white guys don't "get all the breaks", it's because we live in a media driven society. And it's not as big a story when it's a black guy, and the media is almost all liberal cocksmokers for the most part as well.

I think the media is much less driven by partisanship than you and many others think. Media is driven by sensationalism.

Still not great by an important distinction. Media wants stories that will get eyeballs. And part of that is playing up race issues, yes, as well as playing up tragedies, terrorist attacks or threats, political stories, sensationalizing illnesses that arent near the threat they make it seem (which doesnt mean the illness they talk about isnt very dangerous, they just play up the odds of somebody actually contracting the disease much like zika was built up for olympics)