who here still thinks it is a good idea to bring in Syrian refugees?

WVU

Let's hear from Timely, Joey, LCD, and the rest of the liberals. And before you say it isn't confirmed it was the act of a refugee, I think we all know it was.

Aha. From the tent buying liberal. Terrorists are terrorists. Refugees are refugees. Maybe just allow female refugees in so there is more pussy for us white dudes. Good luck with the platty.

image.jpeg

The vetting the US does is actually quite extensive, that's why they've only let in so few.  Not apparently like in Germany where everyone's welcome.

We can only hope this to be true.  I just don't see how anyone could be vetted.  We have no background on these refugees.  I would love to know the actual process we use?  Hopefully we don't just take them for their word on the applications, but how in the heck can we check on anything on anyone?

We can only hope this to be true.  I just don't see how anyone could be vetted.  We have no background on these refugees.  I would love to know the actual process we use?  Hopefully we don't just take them for their word on the applications, but how in the heck can we check on anything on anyone?

I don't know but the reason they've let in so few is because they haven't been able to complete the vetting.   Trump gonna stop it entirely anyway.   If you were a terrorist and wanted to come to usa, best move is apply somewhere else and then come to usa.   Get German citizenship then fly here.  Easy.

The Ohio State attacker last month was a Somalian refugee. Furthermore, Somalian refugees have been responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the US in recent years, especially in places like the Twin Cities where local officials opened the floodgates to them.

So, WVU, there's your answer.

Maybe just allow female refugees in so there is more pussy for us white dudes.

Truly a capital idea, Mr. LCD.

But, only true beauties who can pass a "virgin test"--at which point I (the one and only El Chapo) bareback them (to break them in) as the final step in the "extreme vetting" process.

Welcome to the USA.