Hit these as hard as I can...will explain later

Teddy kgb

Ok back to explain......True Story

There's this Hungarian guy on my job and he's been showing me his winning plays on his pph but not till the next day, hits 3-team parlays like they're going out of style, pretty big scores, always between 3-7k

Guy says he makes more money gambling then he makes at work (he's the laborers Foreman) says he kills all sports year around....also says he doesn't share picks prior to the games......

Anyway I bug the guy enuff on Monday that he gives me 4 plays and he went 3-1.....1-0 NFL (Carolina) and 2-1 NBA........Tuesday I leave for another job site for a couple weeks so I call him and beg for more plays, dude tells me to fvck off and that those 4 are all I get and he doesn't share plays.......so yesterday on my way home the guy calls me and teases me asking if he should give me plays for that night or not, he decides not to and we hang up but a few minutes later he texted these to me and I knew it was close to tip, pulled over and copy pasted text and posted....

Unless he's a full blown degen and bets 20 parlays a night and shares with me the lone winner the next day, I think he's pretty good....Ill text him today and tell him he owes me from last night and if he he gives more plays I'll post em...

There's this Hungarian guy on my job and he's been showing me his winning plays on his pph but not till the next day, hits 3-team parlays like they're going out of style, pretty big scores, always between 3-7k

Guy says he makes more money gambling then he makes at work (he's the laborers Foreman) says he kills all sports year around....also says he doesn't share picks prior to the games......

Anyway I bug the guy enuff on Monday that he gives me 4 plays and he went 3-1.....1-0 NFL (Carolina) and 2-1 NBA........Tuesday I leave for another job site for a couple weeks so I call him and beg for more plays, dude tells me to fvck off and that those 4 are all I get and he doesn't share plays.......so yesterday on my way home the guy calls me and teases me asking if he should give me plays for that night or not, he decides not to and we hang up but a few minutes later he texted these to me and I knew it was close to tip, pulled over and copy pasted text and posted....

Unless he's a full blown degen and bets 20 parlays a night and shares with me the lone winner the next day, I think he's pretty good....Ill text him today and tell him he owes me from last night and if he he gives more plays I'll post em...

the lines should have been your first clue