As my ban has ended, I'd like to wish all you peasants a MERRY CHRISTMAS

HenryHiII2

Merry Christmas you adorable lil brokedick peasant fukks

An update on your King...

Actually didn't make any plays during my week + being banned. Got back in the game yesterday and, as you can see below, am absolutely killing it and am ON FIRE. That's just how The King fuckin' rolls. Deal with it.

So I have begun anew staring yesterday after taking a nice lil break. Official TGF Record 3-1 up several hundred dollars with one play pending on Baltimore +7.5

Pending play: Baltimore +7.5 (live play)

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/8311270emVEWnlBVW16QkdQcG42cjNxbnZ6UT09/r/257884/

Plays in the bank

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/74593f3eXkrb3ArOXBVcENOY2xETDN4VmdTQT09/r/257884/

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/e5caee6OGtsMUJ5UFpNR29HZmVvUmxGUjkxQT09/r/257884/

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5f72fcecld6OWNWa0ZCc3ZLYVp5dHNudmhudz09/r/257884/

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/b795169clVhZGdzaktoRmZqdG5hYUJBSDBFQT09/r/257884/

The King is on a roll. Go Ravens, Merry Christmas, and Get the fuckin' powder ready

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

The King should never be banned.

really!

Hank what did you to get the bootbootboot?

Was it ghosting? I know they are cracking down on the n-word too.

Whites can get their brains stomped out of their head at a stop light by 13 black dudes but the n-word is not tolerated here at TGF.

I have to assume that was the ban...or perhaps dirty ghost hands?

Not sure why "spic" ever became a derogatory term.  Just the last end of Hispanic.  Or shortened type version at least. 

Just referring to a racial mix of people for the most part.  Indigenous Americans mixed with the Euros.  

Whatever. 

the n word is just slang for negro 

negro is Spanish for black

people decide which words are offensive I guess

the n word is just slang for negro 

negro is Spanish for black

people decide which words are offensive I guess

Yup.  Just like Retarded used to be a nice word for "slow".  

Then it became taboo.  So then they called those kids "special education".   Then SPED became derogatory.

So then they moved to "special needs".  Is that still acceptable?  I don't know.   Hard to keep up..

really!

Hank what did you to get the bootbootboot?

Was it ghosting? I know they are cracking down on the n-word too.

Whites can get their brains stomped out of their head at a stop light by 13 black dudes but the n-word is not tolerated here at TGF.

I have to assume that was the ban...or perhaps dirty ghost hands?

STOP

Then it became taboo.  So then they called those kids "special education".   Then SPED became derogatory.

So then they moved to "special needs".  Is that still acceptable?  I don't know.   Hard to keep up..

Glad to see one of our highly esteemed educators is so sympathetic to the cause. Promise us one thing Sol.

You're smarter than that Diabs. Its about the connotation and cultural meaning behind the word.

Just like all words they are simply sounds we make and assign meaning to. Words like retard clearly get said with negative meaning and therefore over time became offensive

And yes there is validity to your point that the meaning of words evolve and something new simply replaces the old, non-acceptable term and holds the same meaning (such as your slow, retard, spec etc example). At the end of the day offensive words only stop if people stop being offensive/mean spirited which of course is not going to happen.  

Also played KC money line and won...OFFICIAL TGF RECORD now a posted and indisputable 4-1, + several hundred $$$

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5e121d4NktWNXFZWldnYkVTUi8xc0ExQUlCQT09/r/257884/

wasn't able to post before game started as I saw ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY this evening...solid flick, I give it a 7/10

4-1, proof posted totally indisputable up about $700

Powder 'em

Also played KC money line and won...OFFICIAL TGF RECORD now a posted and indisputable 4-1, + several hundred $$$

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5e121d4NktWNXFZWldnYkVTUi8xc0ExQUlCQT09/r/257884/

wasn't able to post before game started as I saw ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY this evening...solid flick, I give it a 7/10

4-1, proof posted totally indisputable up about $700

Powder 'em

is mentally handicapped an acceptable label for this guy?

Wrong it's how people use it as hate speech that's what makes it offensive.

You're smarter than that Diabs. Its about the connotation and cultural meaning behind the word.

Just like all words they are simply sounds we make and assign meaning to. Words like retard clearly get said with negative meaning and therefore over time became offensive

And yes there is validity to your point that the meaning of words evolve and something new simply replaces the old, non-acceptable term and holds the same meaning (such as your slow, retard, spec etc example). At the end of the day offensive words only stop if people stop being offensive/mean spirited which of course is not going to happen.  

Uncle D is not entirely wrong here.

It is not politically correct for white people to use the term "African American " whether it is said with a negative meaning or not.  Yes, it is hate speech to call anyone a "African American " today.  It should also be considered hate speech to call anyone a "cracker" then shouldn't it?

But, if Tripp is correct in his analysis, then using words that would be considered hate speech if used hatefully would NOT be considered hate speech if NOT USED in a hateful way.  For instance, if the word "African American " was simply used in a discussion of hateful words like maybe in a classroom or a panel discussion - then, that would NOT be hate speech.

But, as Uncle D has pointed out - this is not how our politically correct society works.  We will punish white people for saying this perfectly ordinary word without any hate behind it.

White history teacher suspended for saying N-word during classroom discussion of offensive names gets 1,500-signature petition of support
  • AP history teacher Lynne Pierce, 64, was placed on paid leave from Heritage High School in Newport News, Virginia 
  • Pierce used N-word while discussing why some people object to Washington Redskins' name 
  • 'What would you think if someone started a team called the Newport News N*****?' Pierce told the class             

So, is it racist for a white person to voice this statement?  Is it racist for a black person to make this statement?

" The word African American is defined in the Webster dictionary. " 

What is the point of coining words if the mere use of a defined term can be considered racist?  As Tripp points out, it is how the word is used that matters.  But, our leaders are such idiots that they bend over so far backwards trying not to offend, that they fall flat on their asses. 

In order to not appear racist, our society has actually made matters worse by fouling up our language.  You do remember the Tower of Babel story?