Merry Christmas from Vice President elect, Mike Pence

Guest ChrisHarvard

Pretty sure Rito is a closet Trump/Pence supporter. 

I do not like either one as a person.

But, I definitely lean conservative at heart on many issues (taxes, spending, etc), so if they stick to real conservative positions I'm all for those.  When they stray from that I'm definitely coming out against. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

A guy is hated for being a "Christian" in America.

God Bless Today's USA!!!

(with a son who is an officer in the united states marines) 

No shit.

Coach, What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak?

What will people do when they find that it's true?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Copper just because Muslims are blowing shit up, shooting up theaters and screaming

"THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN SYRIA!!!!"

Copper that doesn't make them all bad people. The democrats were right to supply weapons to countries that want both white american and african american BLOOD on their breakfast cereal. Poor SILLY LIL dems.

You want to go to a concert like the one in Paris (above)?  

Copper just because Muslims are blowing shit up, shooting up theaters and screaming

+1. This is why democrats are imploding. Their message is fucking retarded. How bout Obama's big fuck you to Israel before leaving office? They are their own worst enemy. The try to appease to everyone but in the real world that's not possible. They are learning that the hard way.

"THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN SYRIA!!!!"

http://nodisinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/francehoax332.png

Copper that doesn't make them all bad people. The democrats were right to supply weapons to countries that want both white american and african american BLOOD on their breakfast cereal. Poor SILLY LIL dems.

You want to go to a concert like the one in Paris (above)?

+1. This is why democrats are imploding. Their message is fucking retarded. How bout Obama's big fuck you to Israel before leaving office? They are their own worst enemy. They try to appease to everyone but in the real world that's not possible. They are learning that the hard way.

Joey got fucking destroyed in this thread. Just like he does every time anyone wants to get a little intellectual with him.

He will come back in 3 hours and start spewing shit about being disabled and having better things to do.

:laugh

Never change you fucking ugly mother fucker.

That's his M.O. He never has any rebuttal. Just calls people dumb or ignorant and never explains his point of view. Joey being Joey.

Joey got fucking destroyed in this thread. Just like he does every time anyone wants to get a little intellectual with him.

He will come back in 3 hours and start spewing shit about being disabled and having better things to do.

:laugh

Never change you fucking ugly mother fucker.

Disabler the pathetic drunk is back for Xmas!

Everyone rejoice !