4 Chicago Teens In Custody After Broadcasting Kidnap Of Trump-Supporter Live On Social Media

Cop

Washington Post

In August of 2010 the Washington Post Ombudsman Andrew Alexander stated that the paper censored race. He said that Weekend News Editor Robert E. Pierre supported the censorship.

The Post came under criticism by readings for censoring black mob violence on the local metro system.

Alexander whined, “The Post should always be sensitive to overplaying stories, especially if race is involved.” Keep in mind that Alexander is talking about a story that the Post was criticized for downplaying, not overplaying.

Pierre attacked critics of the paper’s coverage as “racial insensitive.”

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times

The LA Times was the first newspaper I ever noticed openly admitting to racial censorship. This was back in 2007. The paper made an online database of homicides. They offered a sort of apology for including the races of the perpetrators. They stated that it was normally their policy to censor this information.

On June 6, 2007 the LA Times made this official statement. “Racial information was once routinely included in news stories about crimes, but in recent decades, newspapers and other media outlets stopped mentioning suspects’ or victims’ race or ethnicity because of public criticism. Newspapers came to embrace the idea that such information is irrelevant to the reporting of crimes, and may unfairly stigmatize racial groups.”

By “public criticism,” they are referring to bullying by radical racial groups like the NAACP.

The TV Show COPS

John Langley, creator and producer of the TV show COPS bragged to conservative columnist Ben Shapiro that he censors black crime.

Langley states “What irritates me sometime is critics still watch something and say ‘oh look they misrepresent people of color.’ That’s absolutely not true. Au contraire. I show more white people than statistically what the truth is in terms of street crime. If you look at the prisons it’s 60-something percent people of color, and 30-something percent of white people. If you look at COPS it’s 60 percent white and 40 percent, it’s just the reverse. And I do that intentionally, because I don’t want to contribute to negative stereotypes.”

Langley boldly admits to censoring black crime for political reasons.

image: http://mobile.wnd.com/files/2015/08/youtube.jpg

youtube

Apparently, reporting on crime is a crime.

Colin Flaherty, who chronicles racially motivated violence by blacks against whites, awoke Thursday to find YouTube had terminated his account.

YouTube declined to provide a reason to the author of “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

The company also didn’t respond to a WND request for comment.

But Flaherty suspects he knows what is going on.

“YouTube sent me an email the other day saying it was putting me on notice for violating its Terms of Service, meaning I would not be allowed to post new videos for two weeks,” Flaherty told WND. “The reason: I posted a private video from a parent of a child who filmed an episode of black mob violence against a white child. The local news blurred it. And I presented the original. YouTube did not like that.”

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/08/youtube-bans-proof-of-black-on-white-violence/#oymH8uDCWhRsKrz5.99

Yup, white's are unfairly persecuted by the media and law enforcement while blacks are granted much more leeway; let's just ignore facts.

You know why the media covers white on black crime more? Because you dolts eat it up and it makes them more money.

Only place in the world that thinks whites are unfairly treated by the courts is right here at TGF. Guys get charged with a hate crime; hate crime plastered all over every single media source. TGF's posts a bunch of articles stating this just isn't receiving coverage. Can't make this shit up.

Let's all give a hand for all the whites that overcame oppression and the deck stacked against them in America to still make it and become successful. Heroic effort by our TGF posters and miraculous for them to overcome so much discrimination and racism. Job well done House and Sheckler in particular; a true underdog story.

Whaaaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa

Let me call you a Whambulance

Yup, white's are unfairly persecuted by the media and law enforcement while blacks are granted much more leeway; let's just ignore facts.

You know why the media covers white on black crime more? Because you dolts eat it up and it makes them more money.

Only place in the world that thinks whites are unfairly treated by the courts is right here at TGF. Guys get charged with a hate crime; hate crime plastered all over every single media source. TGF's posts a bunch of articles stating this just isn't receiving coverage. Can't make this shit up.

Look at the stances of these major media outlets.

I already told you this is much bigger than one story.

For your next post simply reply

Repeat and deflect.

That's all you are doing.

I'm proud of you for making it Ted; with the odds against you, and the country unfairly treating you, you still came out on top. A job well done buddy.

I almost wrote the "same to you", but realized I'd have to say "I'm proud of your daddy making it"  Felt kind of mean.

Either way.  Still retarded.  Still missing point.  But still trying to have fun.

Look at the stances of these major media outlets.

I already told you this is much bigger than one story.

For your next post simply reply

Repeat and deflect.

That's all you are doing.

Deflection? I was 100% correct from the start of this thread. 

You have deflected and changed the topic repeatedly. 

You closed your eyes and said this wasn't covered as a hate crime; it was covered that way everywhere. No one covered the story up. It was front page news across the country. The first you heard about it was on the radio this morning and you live in Chicago? It was all over the radio and local news yesterday; as well as the front page story in the papers.