4 Chicago Teens In Custody After Broadcasting Kidnap Of Trump-Supporter Live On Social Media

Cop

Did they say it was a racially motivated hate crime? If so.... I'm shocked and was wrong.

From what I read, looks like they're not going to be able to charge the handicapped aspect of the hate crime because there's no evidence they hated him because he was special needs. Shame because I'd like them to be charged with both to insure they never get out of prison. Illinois has not released the reason for the charges though, so it's still possible it's because he's handicapped. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm proud of you for making it Ted; with the odds against you, and the country unfairly treating you, you still came out on top. A job well done buddy.

ive been laid off while much much lower performing blacks have stayed on to meet quotas.

Union journeyman cards are given to blacks to fill these parameters when work is busy. Almost all are unqualified.

95% of the time the white guys must serve a 5 year apprentice that includes unpaid night school.

You have absolutely no clue what's going on in construction right now. Percentages of minority labor. Percentage of dollars spent with minority vendors who jack prices up because they can.

You are a Gd fool.

ive been laid off while much much lower performing blacks have stayed on to meet quotas.

Union journeyman cards are given to blacks to fill these parameters when work is busy. Almost all are unqualified.

95% of the time the white guys must serve a 5 year apprentice that includes unpaid night school.

You have absolutely no clue what's going on in construction right now. Percentages of minority labor. Percentage of dollars spent with minority vendors who jack prices up because they can.

You are a Gd fool.

Life is so unfair to you as a white man in America. I'm shocked you've survived as long as you have. Good luck going forward in your conquest to overcome the insurmountable discrimination used against you on a daily basis. 

Deflection? I was 100% correct from the start of this thread.

You have deflected and changed the topic repeatedly.

You closed your eyes and said this wasn't covered as a hate crime; it was covered that way everywhere. No one covered the story up. It was front page news across the country. The first you heard about it was on the radio this morning and you live in Chicago? It was all over the radio and local news yesterday; as well as the front page story in the papers.

Left work, went directly to work at some youth sports events, got home late went to bed.

Woke up, read about this here.

On all news 780am they mentioned 4 youths charged with beating up a retard. They didn't start talking color until for several hours after.

It was never about just this single news story. I've posted those media links about censorship of black crime here before.

Life is so unfair to you as a white man in America. I'm shocked you've survived as long as you have. Good luck going forward in your conquest to overcome the insurmountable discrimination used against you on a daily basis. 

You outta have your head read up in here arguing race and discrimination with a bunch of posters who's combined life experience wouldn't make a fukkin post card.

Timely, you're arguing w special needs Sheck E Cheese and guys who would be thrilled to be in the kkk about racial issues. Just give up now.

This is true and cute.  If I got beat up on the tough basketball courts in chicago it'd surely read "special needs beat up by 4 teens"

And he wasn't arguing with us, he's letting us know how it is...like always.

I don't even know what he was trying to tell us.  I think he just wanted to do the usual white lib "ohhh whites have it so easy" when I don't think anyone was saying different.

The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse

You outta have your head read up in here arguing race and discrimination with a bunch of posters who's combined life experience wouldn't make a fukkin post card.

Exactly because only people who live in the city are qualified to discuss it. Us hicks in the red states are unqualified to know right from wrong. That knows no color.