TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it. I hope he ignores every single question from CNN for the next 4 years.

I'm fine with not answering questions, but threatening them and attempting to silence them is completely un-american. 

are you not the least bit alarmed that reports state his team had contact with russia throughout the campaign? are you not the least bit concerned that acquisitions exist that he was trading information with the russians for years?

this isn't a partisanship issue either; this was brought to the attention of the president and president elect, as well as brought to the senate and house, by a Republican. Not a Liberal; it was brought to the floor by Republicans.

If his 1st press conference is an example, it's gonna be a good 4 years, CNN reporters melting down, trump beating him down, the one clown with wolf after the press conference got so worked up his upper lip was just soaked. :laugh

If his 1st press conference is an example, it's gonna be a good 4 years, CNN reporters melting down, trump beating him down, the one clown with wolf after the press conference got so worked up his upper lip was just soaked. :laugh

Yes,LOL

I'm fine with not answering questions, but threatening them and attempting to silence them is completely un-american.

are you not the least bit alarmed that reports state his team had contact with russia throughout the campaign? are you not the least bit concerned that acquisitions exist that he was trading information with the russians for years?

this isn't a partisanship issue either; this was brought to the attention of the president and president elect, as well as brought to the senate and house, by a Republican. Not a Liberal; it was brought to the floor by Republicans.

Sure if it was true. You mean the Republicans McCain and Graham? The warmonger's who have been pushing a war with Russia for years?

:scratch

What don't you understand?

1. CNN isn't the only organization running with the story; they actually didn't publish any of the details to the story because they couldn't be independently verified. They simply reported on the fact that the President and President Elect were briefed by the intelligence agency in regards to reports of Trump's activity with the Russians and the report from the Mi6 officer that had been brought to the attention of the FBI by a REPUBLICAN. Not by Liberals or the media.

2. Trump is attempting to bully the media. Which not only is a huge red flag in a freedom of press nation, but also makes him look guilty even if he's not.

3. He never answers questions and has been very dishonest (as are many politicians) throughout his entire campaign. Acting like the word of Trump means more than the media or anything is laughable. 

4. The accusations being made are dangerous and scary and substantial enough for the FBI and intelligence agencies to be "taking them very seriously" and looking into them. If Trump really has been giving information to the Russians for years, that would be a pretty big problem for an incoming President. 

5. American media has freedom of press to help keep political parties in place. Just because you don't agree with a certain network does not mean that network should be censored or silenced. I would never want a network censored just because their opinion differs from mine. That level of checks and balances are essential in attempting to limit corruption in a corrupt filled political world.

Sure if it was true. You mean the Republicans McCain and Graham? The warmonger's who have been pushing a war with Russia for years?

This wouldn't be sending anyone to war. Trump giving intelligence to the Russians wouldn't cause war; it would be the end of Donald Trump though. 

Even if you like Trump, how can you possibly say you don't want this looked into thoroughly? He's either cleared or not; but a thorough investigation should take place regardless.

This wouldn't be sending anyone to war. Trump giving intelligence to the Russians wouldn't cause war; it would be the end of Donald Trump though. 

Even if you like Trump, how can you possibly say you don't want this looked into thoroughly? He's either cleared or not; but a thorough investigation should take place regardless.

You do realize Trump is going to reach out to Putin, likely invite him to meet, Putin will accept and they will be side by side, shaking hands, smiling broadly. Watch  for it soon after the 20th. And the best thing about it, is that it will drive the media crazy.

Like I said, it's going to be a wonderful 4 years.

Same old dumb Trump! Trafficking in fake news. Falsely attacked CNN from the Bully pulpit! Mentioned again how he will be tougher on Russia than Hillary. Lied once again about Carrier jobs. Critical of intelligence, seconds later praising intelligence. Same old Trump. His dumb base think this was great. First press conference in close to 200 days and we still know he's a fraud!

My mother in law just stopped in at my work, she goes "sorry I'm late, was watching the trump speech" followed by an ugghhh

Instead of her talking about how great Obama is, now I'll have to hear her talk about how terrible Trump is

Love watching her cringe, should be a good time

She's definitely part of the majority! Why do some many people passionately hate the Mother fucker? I believe his approval rating is around 35 %. That's probably overrated but massively low!