TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

Billy since june the 14th here i work everyday here in nc for Trump and i was at all the rallies and fundraisers, we got it done here for him. it was a amazing summer that i will never forget, we would go to a small town with 1000 people and heck 15, 000 would show up from everywhere, something in my lifetime i have never seen and imo i will never see it again

The greatest is yet to come. National unity, great prosperity, the admiration of foreign lands, the end of inequality and inequity here and abroad.

You are a big part of that and wear it with pride.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy since june the 14th here i work everyday here in nc for Trump and i was at all the rallies and fundraisers, we got it done here for him. it was a amazing summer that i will never forget, we would go to a small town with 1000 people and heck 15, 000 would show up from everywhere, something in my lifetime i have never seen and imo i will never see it again

Did you guys gather in a circle and piss in trumps mouth after to celebrate?

Timely, the FBI can't stop terrorists when they walk in the door and proclaim their intentions and you expect them to be able to investigate pee gate properly?

I have zero faith in the FBI after both the Orlando and FLL shootings. They are useless IMO

"PeeGate". Lmao

Obamacare will come to an end very soon, that's one big change about to occur......

US based TGF'ers look forward to using their freshly issued Chase Sapphire Visa cards to pay for health insurance/Dr visits.

Rewards points for doctor visits is HUGH +EV

Only in the land of the free.

Yes, I'm jealous.

A very good news conf today for his 1st imo.....he will do more for AMERICA IN HIS 1ST YR THAT THIS CLOWN OBAMA DID IN HIS 8 YRS

At least he'll take credit that he did. Just follow his tweets! He takes credit for every positive event.

If you accuse him of grabbing your pussy, he threatens to sue you. Currently he's involved with 79 lawsuits. None of them are with the 14 women who accused him of rape or sexual assault?

A very good news conf today for his 1st imo.....he will do more for AMERICA IN HIS 1ST YR THAT THIS CLOWN OBAMA DID IN HIS 8 YRS

Yes, did you catch the part where he referenced Wikileaks. Same Trump! He loves leaks when they're against his opponent but a leak against dumb Trump is seriously wrong.

He loves Wikileaks. Thank you Huma! I love James Comey! I love Anthony Weiner.

40,000 thousand new emails. Oh baby! Thank you Huma.

Trump, you should quit! The election was illegit.

This is for the haters out there, give Trump a chance for a yr and then talk crap, after the last 8 yrs of this do nothing obama we are at our lowpoint in our country, imo we will ALL be proud down the road again to be a american with Trump AND HIS GREAT PEOPLE HE IS SURROUNDED BY..I DONT GET HOW ANYBODY CAN BITCH AFTER THE LAST YRS OF OBAMA and what he has did nothing, dont foget about obamacare and obama calling isis a jv team.....gee

This is for the haters out there, give Trump a chance for a yr and then talk crap, after the last 8 yrs of this do nothing obama we are at our lowpoint in our country, imo we will ALL be proud down the road again to be a american with Trump AND HIS GREAT PEOPLE HE IS SURROUNDED BY..I DONT GET HOW ANYBODY CAN BITCH AFTER THE LAST YRS OF OBAMA

The inevitable change to greatness, prosperity, global leadership and unity will be solidified on January 20, 2017. We do not need a year. A man who exudes greatness at every turn will, in no time see to the monumental task at hand.