Master list of real killers and badasses on the forums.

WVU

I forgot what you said that started that classic call out.  You were going to bed his fiancee in front of him or something.  And then the brother-in-law wanted to kill you for besmirching her honor.

That was really the best thread ever.  Gamebred with the euro-gay walkout music and Teddy hitting the bag like a dunken polar bear and then shitting his pants.  Fun times.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was ready for a fight early on and GB just kept talking and making up funny stories and music he was going to use and it calmed me down and got me laughing at the whole thing.......I was willing and he was trolling, I didn't back down from shit...

As WVU stated the video of a 43yr old drunk hitting a heavy bag got rave reviews but like anything else over time it gets devaluated and many talk as if they can spot foot work.....who do they think they are Angelo Dundee?

I'll be 48 on March 19th but won't do another video untill my 50th and untill then let's see some other power punchers here post there prowess and we'll judge.....

I wasn't asking if I had a chance to fight pro or for the UFC it was just a video of a Former bad mthrfvcker hitting a bag.....20yrs prior to that vid I was KO'ing fvckers one punch no doubt.....now today they still drop only they then get up and tattoo my eyes.....I have a few good years left, I'm leaving the fight game with a W

Two things happened at work the last two days that tells me I'm at the end of my run......there used to be a time when someone on the job would think they could tell me off and not only get fired but also an ass beating so they would stfu....now these young kids look and say fire me fvcker but I ain't scared, I'll beat your old ass.....

I called a journeyman a few times yesterday morning and he had a nuff of it and said Listen man you don't need to keep calling me every fvcking 5 minutes ok.......years ago I would have sprinted across the job full speed and knocked him out where I found him and he would of woke up minus his front teeth....

Today an apprentice had one drain of the four I gave him not set and gave it back to me at the end of the day and I screamed where the Fvck is the washer and that little shit put his hand up and said Calm down......years ago he would have been not only dropped on the spot but hours later I would still be over the top of him knocking him back out as he awoke....

Gotta get that last victory and forget about this shit......one more fight dammit......I gotta finish on top

Two things happened at work the last two days that tells me I'm at the end of my run......there used to be a time when someone on the job would think they could tell me off and not only get fired but also an ass beating so they would stfu....now these young kids look and say fire me fvcker but I ain't scared, I'll beat your old ass.....

I called a journeyman a few times yesterday morning and he had a nuff of it and said Listen man you don't need to keep calling me every fvcking 5 minutes ok.......years ago I would have sprinted across the job full speed and knocked him out where I found him and he would of woke up minus his front teeth....

Today an apprentice had one drain of the four I gave him not set and gave it back to me at the end of the day and I screamed where the Fvck is the washer and that little shit put his hand up and said Calm down......years ago he would have been not only dropped on the spot but hours later I would still be over the top of him knocking him back out as he awoke....

Gotta get that last victory and forget about this shit......one more fight dammit......I gotta finish on top

gotta be a fukkin orphanage near you somewhere