Master list of real killers and badasses on the forums.

WVU

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know whats funny about that?  

My fam is in the house.

Your fam is living across the way in an apartment.  That YOU pay for.

:flag

False.  My entire family (me and my daughter) are here in my apartment.  That I pay for.  The dumb bitch is my house that I own. 

Thanks though.

False.  My entire family (me and my daughter) are here in my apartment.  That I pay for.  The dumb bitch is my house that I own. 

Thanks though.

Weekends at least.  Good for you for at least working that out.

Look Bro.  I'm glad you look after your daughter.  Its what men do.  Just don't go laughing over here if you don't wanna get real truth thrown back at ya.  

Peace.   :cheers

Weekends at least.  Good for you for at least working that out.

Look Bro.  I'm glad you look after your daughter.  Its what men do.  Just don't go laughing over here if you don't wanna get real truth thrown back at ya.  

Peace.   :cheers

Weekends?

She hasn't spent the night with her mother since september.  And even then it was one night.

I'm getting bored with this.

Diabler is to stupid to realize I just "trolled" him for 6 hrs and got him to argue back and forth like a lunatic.

IMG_1528.jpgimage hosting over 5mb

Doobler is my bitch and he doesn't even realize it yet.

Let that SINK in dibs

Michael.  You are hurting inside. 

When you log off, you are still losing.

Like Uncle D always says...  You can only win on the internet on one condition..  If you are winning when you wake up.

You seem sad Michael.  Good luck with the mornings.   :cheers

If you are a good father to your daughter.  And if you treat your "wife" with respect. 

Then I respect you.  Thats pretty much what it comes down to.  200k in 2 weeks does nothing for me to be honest. 

lol 200k, try 100.   never mind you still on the on pace nonsense.  let me help you out here, sometimes you run really fking good at betting.  projecting that out for a year is fking retarded, i was just playing with cop.     i had a 100k january once before about 5 years ago, and didnt make 50 that year.

lol 200k, try 100.   never mind you still on the on pace nonsense.  let me help you out here, sometimes you run really fking good at betting.  projecting that out for a year is fking retarded, i was just playing with cop.     i had a 100k january once before about 5 years ago, and didnt make 50 that year.

Rito.  

I don't really care how much money you make or the stories you tell.  Whether they are stories or for real.  

I do care that you have a 6 year old daughter though.  And that you are doing what you can to care for her and be a real man about being a Dad.  

Thats what moves the needle here.  Respect.   :cheers

It's not even about taking responsibility for me.

Agree.  Was just putting it on terms that the forum might relate with.

Love my kids and my wife to death.  They are my life.  

That's why I get shit on the forums.  Thats the legend of me.  Loving my family turned into Dullards like Michael saying "Tell us again how great your life is".

:laugh

It aint about that.  Its about what I appreciate.  Appreciating something is not bragging.  Dullards will never get it.