Boat.....you owe me a lot of money

Teddy kgb

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks big time because my time and a half from Saturday goes to straight time which puts me back in hot water with the wife.....I lost last weeks Saturday pay in USC and told the wife she could have this Saturday's pay for whatever she wanted just to calm her down and now she ain't getting shit now,....,

No money for ass and a soccer game that goes at 12....... I have my friends money in the cuboaerd that he won last week that he told me to hang on to untill after the SB as he's going to try to double it......I could pinch a hunsky and have two weeks to get it back....I gotta get a BJ

I'll ask again......has backpage been replaced yet? Any site like that with cheap ho's?

No money for ass and a soccer game that goes at 12....... I have my friends money in the cuboaerd that he won last week that he told me to hang on to untill after the SB as he's going to try to double it......I could pinch a hunsky and have two weeks to get it back....I gotta get a BJ

I'll ask again......has backpage been replaced yet? Any site like that with cheap ho's?

Just go to the dating part of backpage. All the whores relocated there

I'm choosing her......can I get a translator?

Hola mis amores Ben y pasa su momento inolvidable con una bella y encantadora chica colombiana llámame fotos recientes y reales garantizado llamar ❤❤❤❤ 305 305 3756❤❤❤❤ no black mens sorry no policia ni estar afiliado a ningún agencia migratoria

19....... Should I Fvck a teenager?

Hi guys! I'm Isis, Puerto-Rican, 5'3", 115 lbs., and 32 D.

I want to spend my time with a generous and respectful gentlemen who knows how to pamper a lady and understands how to have a good time.

I'm not affiliated with any law enforcement agencies. I'm willing to come to you if you have your own place, it's clean, safe, and relaxing or you can come to me. I DO NOT date Black Men.