Any of you guys interested in a 50 dollar square pool?

nothing but winners

If so let me know, its paid through paypal then they give password.......Lady that runs it has been running it for the past 7 years i have been involved... Its about 60% full right now...   Lots of ways to win, as they pay exact score for each quarter and halftime and final (500), final score pays 1000.   Then they also pay plus 1 and minus 1 after the same quarter half and final and 250 for the reverse score at halftime and final......100% of money is paid back in this pool...Let me know if interested

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is destined to be a major stiff job here

You fat fuck,.... I can understand if people dont want to play and thats fine...........Bur dont confuse anything i am involved in with a bad outcome.......Never will i lead a person known or unknown to the slaughterhouse, FATBOY!    Boat or Kinger, if you would like you can take the thread down, just thought i would ask guys thats all.....

If so let me know, its paid through paypal then they give password.......Lady that runs it has been running it for the past 7 years i have been involved... Its about 60% full right now... Lots of ways to win, as they pay exact score for each quarter and halftime and final (500), final score pays 1000. Then they also pay plus 1 and minus 1 after the same quarter half and final and 250 for the reverse score at halftime and final......100% of money is paid back in this pool...Let me know if interested

I don't understand how it could be structured the way you say and be a 100^ payout....if it's a real low scoring game all the exotic payouts would be small and at the end of the game there might be4k left but the final only pays 1k here.....or the opposite and it's a shootout into the 40's for both teams and all the money is spent before they get to the final score then what?

Not saying it's not legit this is actually always been a question I've had and why I only play basic qtrs pay and final pay pools

I don't understand how it could be structured the way you say and be a 100^ payout....if it's a real low scoring game all the exotic payouts would be small and at the end of the game there might be4k left but the final only pays 1k here.....or the opposite and it's a shootout into the 40's for both teams and all the money is spent before they get to the final score then what?

Not saying it's not legit this is actually always been a question I've had and why I only play basic qtrs pay and final pay pools

Ted, 

Ill explain it to you, so you know its 100%.......Wish i was better with a computer and i would just paste the damn thing here.........  Does not matter if its high or low scoring, it pays at the end of every QUARTER just like other pools.......Maybe when i first typed it, it did not come out right, but here you go.......

50 times 100=5000

each q pays 500 for correct square      1500

final score pays  500 plus another 500  1000

Then at the end of each Q and final score they pay plus 1    score is 10-7 at end of 1st they pay 250 to 1 and 8, and they also pay Minus 1 and end of each Q and final score same 250    score final is 35-20 then 4 and 0 get paid...................250 times 8 equals 2000

So now we have 500 left

They pay 250 to reverse score and hafltime and final score     reverse 20-13 halftime pats, 0 for pats and 3 for falcons wins the halftime square, now you reverse it and they pay 250 to 3 pats and 0 falcons     that equals 500.........

Seems like alot of winners, which there is some years, but it also gives a guy that thinks 50 a square is alot of money, many many chances to win.........Add up all the numbers ted and you get 5000............100%

not here trying to sell anything to you guys, was just an offer......I buy 10 every year, usually hit something, sometimes i have won 2500, other times 250........

i can do that, but the lady will not give password until she gets your paypal money...........i dont know her personally, but i know hat she pays pool every year and lives in chicago area......... ill figure out a way to post the square board and her info, maybe i can forward email to boat and he can post it???? i dont know how to do that shit, hate computers actually....