Any of you guys interested in a 50 dollar square pool?

nothing but winners

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can do that, but the lady will not give password until she gets your paypal money...........i dont know her personally, but i know hat she pays pool every year and lives in chicago area......... ill figure out a way to post the square board and her info, maybe i can forward email to boat and he can post it???? i dont know how to do that shit, hate computers actually....

You don't know her personally and I don't know you personally.....I would have settled for 1 out of 2 and took my chances but to big of a risk now.......back to Passing, sorry

Ted

Its all good........You asked how it was 100% payout i explained.........No one has to enter, was just offering....Boat can take thread down as i stated yesterday... I was telling you i dont know her personally,so you did not think i could vouch for you.... I doubt after how ever many years this chick is gonna stiff because Ted the union pipefitter is in the pool........I used to install fire systems with the local union in boston, bunch of shitbags wanted to turn 3 elbows and 3 couplings  a day and milk the job.......We dont use em anymore, jobs get complete 2 weeks ahead of schedule instead of behind when union was involved.......

I to was skeptical 6-7 years back, but i think its different with regular people who run things and dont visit online forums 16 hours a day.... I think the majority of them have never even thought about stiffing let alone know what it means..............best of luck

You don't know her personally and I don't know you personally.....I would have settled for 1 out of 2 and took my chances but to big of a risk now.......back to Passing, sorry

Teddy aren't you the one who got me in that mega survivor pool with thousands of people and some random from NY years ago?

Ted

Its all good........You asked how it was 100% payout i explained.........No one has to enter, was just offering....Boat can take thread down as i stated yesterday... I was telling you i dont know her personally,so you did not think i could vouch for you.... I doubt after how ever many years this chick is gonna stiff because Ted the union pipefitter is in the pool........I used to install fire systems with the local union in boston, bunch of shitbags wanted to turn 3 elbows and 3 couplings  a day and milk the job.......We dont use em anymore, jobs get complete 2 weeks ahead of schedule instead of behind when union was involved.......

I to was skeptical 6-7 years back, but i think its different with regular people who run things and dont visit online forums 16 hours a day.... I think the majority of them have never even thought about stiffing let alone know what it means..............best of luck

​Bunch of shitbags...yeah ok   Union First  Union Last  Union Always   PAL

It would be pretty funny if you were having a heart attack and needed CPR.Lets see how fast your scabs would react.As A union member of Local 3 in Jersey we must
​be certified  in CPR & First Aid.A 40 hour class that has to be re- freshed every year.I've seen it first hand.We are professionals and paidto know a hell of a lot more than a scab Sir

Ted and Fifty, i did not mean any harm of ill feelings about the union........They just work to slow and take to many breaks for me........When i quote a job, I cant tell the people we work about half a day and break the other half.......The jobs just never got done on time......We dont use scabs, my guys actually tell the union guy how to install the fire system. Union guys turn wrenches, they dont know any NFPA codes... With that being said most of good guys, just work way to slow for the real life world...

As for the ehart attack and safety thing, sounds like you also have your OSHA 10 hour and 30 hour card............Congrats.......