Super Bowl 10 liner $100 pays $250 per quarter

IAG

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$100. We are settling up after the game.

Ten players which will have randomly assigned numbers 0-9. At the end of each quarter, scores are added For example,say you have the number seven. Score at end of first quarter is 14-3. The player with #7 wins. I have it set at $250 per quarter, but we could do $200 x3 and 400 final. some people just do half and final, but I like to do all 4/4. More fun.

$100. We are settling up after the game.

Ten players which will have randomly assigned numbers 0-9. At the end of each quarter, scores are added For example,say you have the number seven. Score at end of first quarter is 14-3. The player with #7 wins. I have it set at $250 per quarter, but we could do $200 x3 and 400 final. some people just do half and final, but I like to do all 4/4. More fun.

So when do we know our numbers? Never played this before :pop

So when do we know our numbers? Never played this before :pop

Depends. It's all random on the scratch cards. but I suppose I could let people pick their lines in order of which they signed up for pool. When I did the free ones, I just wrote down the names in order of sign up It's all luck of the draw.. BUT. ...to avoid any appearance of impropriety ..I'll probably let people choose their own lines unless it becomes a pain in the ass, in which case I'm just writing them down in order( numbers are randomly assigned under the scratch deal anyway) .... I'll start a thread later this morning. If that goes smoothly I'll do a video and post tomorrow morning. May do a video this morning to explain to those who have not done this before. I think some are overthinking it. I know I am. It's about as simple as it gets.

It's much easier when you're sitting in a bar and just pass a card around and people sign their names on a line then you scratch off the numbers. This requires a little more thought.