Super Bowl 10 liner $100 pays $250 per quarter

IAG

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt through today. I'm not sure it's fair to continue to judge someone by their actions from 10 years ago, and those are the only stories with which I'm familiar, but it seems like others have had more recent negative encounters. Time will tell I guess.

Well some may have to eat a little crow, I just checked my PayPal, and I have a $100 payment that was sent today.

Everybody else was paid up I believe, so I can only assume it was from PO. Thank you, and thank everyone for playing and getting it wrapped up quickly. I might do one or two of these during March madness if any interest,

glad you were paid.  

but as for eating crow, dont think so.  It was clear we were settling up after the game.  Nobody else had a problem with that.  Somehow there is always a problem with POS69.

I might be eating crow as is possible that I won a square in another pool I was in and they sent me the money that way. I wasn't following that one because it had all sorts of weird ways to win. He didn't message me or notate that he paid, I guess I just assumed it was him, until I remembered I had those other squares, . I'll check on that pool in the morning and make sure that wasn't it. The sender name was female, so I have no idea.