Attorney General tells Trump to stick ban up his ass

The Dark Man

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how much you Trumptards want to blow this guy.  So much that you can confuse the desire for national security (as boneheaded and dumb as any particularly event would play out) with this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/russian-opposition-leader-survived-litvinenko-style-poisoning/

That's just in the last couple of days.  As far as I know no American political leader likes killing polical opponents (fakes news about emails is not lethal).  I'm sure when this retard does you'll have an excuse ready.

Polonium poisoning is so nutty.

AlexanderLitvinenkoHospital.jpg

It's been a good 2 weeks. I'd grade it an a-, a+ if the immigration ban was better handled. Trump needs to invite Putin to washington to cement a new alliance, I picture russian troops on US soil gunning down leftist protesters, trump can call them rent-a cops!

Terrible 2 weeks, especially since US Embassy in Israel staying put! Many Trumptards thought move to Jerusalem was a must.

Supreme justice selection isn't a fair judge and has no respect for Constitution. Smuck

Complete meltdown mode. And it's only been two weeks.

It's O.K.  Don't worry.  You snowflakes will survive.  Yes, you are embarrassing yourselves today - but by tomorrow you will ACT as tho you never went on this meltdown.

You will resort to the inevitable denials followed by the false accusations that the right actually did what you did. 

The same sad playbook as inciting violence at Trump's rallies only to claim afterwards that Trump and his supporters were violent.

The same sad playbook as writing Jim Crowe laws, fighting for slavery back in the Civil War to fighting against civil rights in the 60's while using the KKK as an enforcement arm, and then calling Republicans the racists.

And, on and on and on.

There are things trump has done that I dont like, voicing a little disagreement does not mean anything.

Republican Senator Ben Sasse, a vocal critic of Trump, was less restrained.

"We don't have so-called judges ... we don't have so-called presidents, we have people from three different branches of government who take an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution," he said on ABC News program "This Week."

Republican Senator Ben Sasse, a vocal critic of Trump, was less restrained.

"We don't have so-called judges ... we don't have so-called presidents, we have people from three different branches of government who take an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution," he said on ABC News program "This Week."

Yea, I guess he'll start voting with the democrats, right? The good thing about being a republican is that no matter what they say, no matter how they feel, no matter who they like or dont like, they're all going to vote the same way almost every time. There really is no alternative when the democratic party is so fucked up.

Really? Are you the same person that said the great Orangeman would move the US Embassy to Jerusalem? During his first week?

That explains the above false comment. Zero credibility!

I never said that, i said there were reports on israeli media that he would. let me clue you in about yemen, they're in the middle of a civil war, the saudis are supporting one side that controls maybe 40%, the iranians are supporting another side that controls 30%, and the rest is terrorist territory, that's apparently where we went.

Merlin, You said it, you predicted it, you supported it, but now you won't own it.

Typical Trumptard!

You're wrong about Yemen not having a Government, but no need for me to debate with stupidity.

Well, ok they have 2 govts actually, that means they have none, the original (legitimate one) is the one the iranians are backing, the saudi's are supporting the other side and they are winning(sorta). i dont give a shit about the US embassy in israel, other than the muslims will go bezerk  if we move it, so that's why it would be a good thing.

I need to hire security when i walk down the street. Some guy told me the murder rate is the highest in 47 years. So scaryyyy

Precisely why we need a law-and-order President for a change.

Now we are beginning to see the results of the Left's violence and facism.  Normal people are getting turned off.

Dilbert’ creator Scott Adams ends UC-Berkeley support over Milo Yiannopoulos protests

Scott Adams, the East Bay-based creator of the syndicated comic strip “Dilbert,” isn’t happy with his alma mater UC Berkeley following last week’s violent campus protests in response to a scheduled appearance by right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos.

On his blog, Adams announced last week that he, too, doesn’t feel “safe or welcome on campus” because of his political views, so he said he would no longer support the public institution where he earned his MBA.

“I have been a big supporter lately, with both my time and money, but that ends today,” he wrote. “I wish them well, but I wouldn’t feel safe or welcome on the campus.”

Over the course of the presidential election, Adams provoked controversy and alienated “Dilbert” fans with his essays and tweets, the Washington Post reported in late October. He praised Donald Trump’s talent for persuasion, was one of the few public figures to predict the celebrity mogul’s presidential victory and continues to dispute the tendency on the left to compare the president, with his perceived autocratic tendencies, to Adolf Hitler.

At one point, Adams endorsed Trump, saying he only ever endorsed Clinton out of concern for his “personal safety” because he lives in California. But he switched his allegiance to Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson following the leak of the 2005 “Access Hollywood” recording in which Trump was heard boasting about groping women. Adams called both Trump and Clinton “100 percent unfit for office” and said neither candidate represented his political views.

WIth regard to the protests at Berkeley, Adams said he had decided to side “with the Jewish gay immigrant who has the African-American boyfriend,” referring to Yiannapoulos, rather than the “the hypnotized zombie-boys in black masks who were clubbing people who hold different points of view.”

Adams said that a Berkeley professor “made it clear” to him that he wouldn’t be welcome on campus, and he expressed concern that someone might club him “to death” if he were to walk on campus.

Yiannapolous, a senior editor for Breitbart, the conservative site often associated with “alt-right” viewpoints, was scheduled to speak at UC Berkeley last Wednesday night as part of his “Dangerous Homosexual human being ” tour of college campuses.